Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 02:24 PM   #3601
Webkinz :)

lynneyjean will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Happy Halloween everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 02:42 PM   #3602
Lil Kinz
jme90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hi
My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing everyone's costumes. Its a lot of fun!

I thought that the bat reminded me of Halloween.
jme90 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 02:49 PM   #3603
Lil Kinz
BaconBear98 is an unknown quantity at this point

The happy energy is what I love about Halloween. Happy children, excitement in the air, laughing, running and fun.
BaconBear98 is offline Male
Old 10-29-2008, 02:54 PM   #3604
mom0629
Gift Trainee

momz0629 will become famous soon enough

There are several things about Halloween that I enjoy but my favorite is walking door to door with my children on Halloween night in the cool, brisk air with the leaves crunching under our feet. We live in a small rural town where it is still safe to walk in the neighborhoods. The children's excitement, the adults enjoyment of guessing the costumes, and the kinda spooky feel of being outdoors in the dark on Halloween makes the holiday great!
Old 10-29-2008, 02:59 PM   #3605

amusedkitten is an unknown quantity at this point

my faovrite thing about Halloween is watching the faces of the children as they gaze in wonder, awe, and a bit of fear at the decorations..and the look of excitement as they come to collect their treats
amusedkitten is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 03:01 PM   #3606
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

My favorite thing about Halloween is making my daughter's costume. I've made every costume by hand for her since her first Halloween! I get to exercise my creativity in new and different ways, because she's wanted to be some really offbeat things for Halloween. Among other things, I've done Ms. Potato Head with changeable facial features, a banana (complete with a Chiquita label and an opening peel!), and a gumball machine. This year she wants to be a red lipstick, and oh my, what headaches this costume is causing!
Skipper783 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 03:15 PM   #3607
pinksquirrels is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the candy!!
Old 10-29-2008, 03:55 PM   #3608

13nattjo has disabled reputation

Seeing all of the little kids dress up!!
13nattjo is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 04:01 PM   #3609
beachbabiixox is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing the little kids in their costumes

if i win : username:tnkrbll178
beachbabiixox is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 04:25 PM   #3610

downtown0104 will become famous soon enough

I love everything about Halloween. The candy, the costumes, the parties, and of course the creatures.
downtown0104 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!