Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 08:18 AM   #351
Webkinz :)

kiara212 has disabled reputation

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is decorating the house & seeing how happy and how much fun everyone is having =] (adults & children alike)
kiara212 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 08:19 AM   #352

kinzkrazy40 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is all the decorations! I love decorating my house for Halloween!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:19 AM   #353

riderjumper is an unknown quantity at this point

I would love to be entered on this one.
Halloween is one of my favourite holidays, I decorate the house, my bus I drive. I also love the little ones all dressed up. What not to love about halloween. It is just fun all around.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:19 AM   #354
Lil Kinz
libomb is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite thing about hollaween is shoping 4 a costume. 35 webkinz
libomb is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 08:20 AM   #355

57bzm208zz is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is dressing up and the candy!!!
57bzm208zz is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:20 AM   #356

Lassie59 will become famous soon enough

My Favorite thing about Halloween, is collecting money for charities and it makes me really proud to donate money and help others who are less fourtinate.
Lassie59 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:21 AM   #357
jadesfire

jadesfire will become famous soon enough

I love the costumes people create for Halloween - there are some great imaginations out there!!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:21 AM   #358
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

My favorite things about Halloween are the costumes and the candy.It is fun just randomly making up costumes and going house to house for candy.I will never be to old for the candy for just to dress up in awesome costumes!
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:21 AM   #359
Abercrombe17

theatregirl is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing the leaves change from green to red/orange and baking pumpkin seeds and cookies!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:21 AM   #360
tomboy3540
tomboy3540 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi im shelby and the reason i luv halloween is .......the scaring....candy....the costumes.....the trick-or-treating with all of ur friends....the stuff for webkinz.......but the sad thing is i already have a bat so i just want the halloween stuff and maybe the

owner of 36 :bdog::koala::seal::wt::ppony:these r my newest ten that i bought with b-day money all at the same time!

pleasezzzzzzzzzzzzz my lil cocoa begs u she needs a room mate
tomboy3540 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!