Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 04:20 PM   #3561
ebkinz is FUN!
Gifted

mbug will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween this year is all the festivities in WW! SO cute!
mbug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 06:16 PM   #3562
Ask! :)
Gifted

midnite95 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is that everyone can dress up like anything they want and note be judged =]
Old 10-27-2008, 07:59 PM   #3563
Webkinz :)

love webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I have two black cats and one bat sooooo I probally won't enter
love webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 10:34 PM   #3564
Lil Kinz
dlphn78 is an unknown quantity at this point

All the fun costumes people come up with
dlphn78 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 12:52 PM   #3565
Lil Kinz
LindyAnne is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

i love holloween just because it is sooo much fun to go trick or treating and to dress up as anything you wish to be!!!!
LindyAnne is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 01:28 PM   #3566
ciear17
Lil Kinz
ciear17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hi,my name is Chyna if you wanna be my friend on webkinz my username is ciear17 here some of the webkinz i have 20/24.:acs::deer::pig::sch::trigger::wt::bas::g a::goo::lion::rac:
ciear17 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 01:30 PM   #3567
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I have to say I love the candy. I have a major sweet tooth. IttyGirl loves running around the neighborhood trick or treating, and she loves planning her costume. This year she is going to be a recycle bag.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 10-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #3568
ciear17
Lil Kinz
ciear17 is an unknown quantity at this point

if i posted twice sorry but im new in the otherone i didnt get to tell u my favorite thing about halloween is handing out and getting candy.
ciear17 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 02:27 PM   #3569
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

Anticipation of Halloween is a lot different now than it was when I was growing up. I think I enjoy it more now.

I think my favorite part is my daughter's reaction to the decorations.

A few weeks ago I brought all of the Halloween storage boxes upstairs and when she got home from school I heard her gasp and squeal with delight. "Oh, mom is going to decorate for Halloween!"

Halloween season is a lot more fun now than it was! The only thing we really decorated back then was ourselves. But there were a few wacky neighbors that would put up some scary stuff-(we usually steered clear of them though!)
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 02:30 PM   #3570

rustyrox1123 is an unknown quantity at this point

my fave part is carving pumpkins with family!And haunted houses!
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!