Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 12:15 PM   #3541
Lil Kinz
Ah-Mazing♥Ana is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Heyy!! I'll enter. I probally have a slim chance of winning but, ya never know =] thanks!

Ana
Ah-Mazing♥Ana is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 01:45 PM   #3542
marandme
Webkinz :)

webkinz434 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about halloween is
dressing up, looking scary and carving pumpkinz.
thats my fave.
Username for webkinz is marandme
webkinz434 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 03:23 PM   #3543
Lil Kinz

collieloverbaby is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite part of halloween is trick or treating.You get to hangout with friends and gets lots of delicouis treats.Yummy candy and friends what could be better.Think about all the candy and chocolate like resses,tootsie rolls, kit kats,suckers,gum,smarties,and still more!When you trick or treat you also get to be someone else and dressup.That is my favorite part of halloween!:gwolf:
collieloverbaby is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 04:25 PM   #3544
hottiest123

gymnast21 is an unknown quantity at this point

there is SOOOOO much things i LOVE about Halloween!!!! the first thing i love is getting to pick out your costume! and showing ALL your frends wat your going to be! and putting up all the decorations! and i just LOVE going in haunted houses!! there sooooooo much fun! i LOVe scary things! i also love getting ALOT of candy!! then all the time i eat alot and i get SO hyper and my mom is always like CALM DOWN! its rele funny. and i like to hang out with all my frends and walk around the neiborhood. i think its fun walking around and looking at everyones KEWL decorations!

OMG!! I HOPE I WIN!!!

Old 10-26-2008, 04:26 PM   #3545

b88kw8rm is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My fav thing is how eveyone gets into it. It's cool to see kids dressing up and trick or treating, and adults that actually answer the door.
b88kw8rm is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 04:51 PM   #3546
HONKs your sox!
Gifted

mini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clown

My favourite thing about halloween is the spooky decorations!
Old 10-26-2008, 05:12 PM   #3547
Lil Kinz

Webkinzgirl1081 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG THERE IS WAY TOO MANY THINGS I LOVE ABOUT HALLOWEEN NUMBER 1. YOU CAN DRESS HOW EVER YOU WANT AND PUT ON YOUR MAKE UP HOW EVER YOU WANT IT AND NO ONE CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT-AND I LOVE TO PUT THE DECORATIONS AND LIKE MAKE SPOOKY EFFECTS SOOOO COOOOL-AND YOU ALSO GET TO GO TO RANDOM PEOPLES HOUSE AND BEG FOR CANDYZ AND WHEN I EAT TOO MUCH CANDY I TEND TO GET HYPER AND I LOVE HOW YOU CAN STAY OUTSIDE SOO LATE AND KNOCK ON PPLS DORRS AND I JUST LIKE TOTALY LOVE HALLOWEEN PARTYS AND THE DANCES-It's just sooo cool and you can look at ppls kewl decorations its sooo aswome i love halloween GO HALLOWEEN

bY THE WAY iM bEiNg A cOrPsE BrIdE !!!! OR WITCH
Webkinzgirl1081 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 05:20 PM   #3548
jayoo999

jayoo999 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween would have to be, picking out a costume. This year i am a punk rockstar but i was debating between that and a webkinz pet. I could not seem to find a webkinz costume. I love all of the different things people are and it is soo fun to go trick or treating!

!!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 05:37 PM   #3549
musicmad123 Over 100

musicmad123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I probaly love trick-or-treating with my mates and sometimes having halloween parties.
I also have a big firework display in my back yard.
Also I love the costumes IM always spoooky
musicmad123 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 06:34 PM   #3550
Lil Kinz
drewgandp is an unknown quantity at this point

:bt:
My Favorite thing about Halloween is spending time with my family and friends.
:bt:
Please let me win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- drewgandp added 3 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

i love spending time with my friends and familiy.

Last edited by drewgandp; 10-26-2008 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
drewgandp is offline Male
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!