Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 11:06 AM   #3511
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

To me, Halloween is so many things. It is exciting, imaginative and creepy. I love turning pumpkins into creations. Hay rides out to the Pumpkin patch. Haunted train rides. Spooky walks at night. The look of excitement and fear on the faces of others. Most of all I love the chocolate!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2008, 02:26 PM   #3512
Webkinz :)
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

trick or treat
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 02:35 PM   #3513
Edward Cullen is a

sandstorm22020 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite thing about halloween would have to be the old tales and the ghosty, creepy stories. I also love that on halloween, you get to have so much fun at peoples parties, trick or treating and just being silly! (Well that's every day for me)
sandstorm22020 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 03:09 PM   #3514
Call me Mrs.Malfoy!

jonalicious916 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is not the candy or the spooky houses it is the way we all get to take time out of our busy schedules and spend a night laughing joking and just plain old having fun with our friends apart from the cement walls of school. There are no guidelines or rules for Halloween. You can be funny, scary, or normal, it does not matter just as long as your having fun. You could pick the person who explains about their favorite kind of Halloween candy, or the one that goes on about the haunted house their going to, I don't care. I know I will spend my Halloween having tons of fun and nothing could ever get in the way of that.

HappyHalloween
jonalicious916 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 03:58 PM   #3515

Ahilpert is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I LOVE to eat the candy that is left over after Halloween!
Ahilpert is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 05:08 PM   #3516
honcak
Lil Kinz
honcak is an unknown quantity at this point

What I love most about Halloween is the decorations. Just seeing the time and effort put in making ones house scary yet inviting for the treats or tricks. Happy Halloween
honcak is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 05:49 PM   #3517
oo Hoo! I'm A
Gift Guru

Piglet is on a distinguished road

Favourite thing about halloween? Seeing people's costume ideas, getting together with friends, candy but I'm sure that's everyone's
Old 10-24-2008, 09:57 PM   #3518
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

My favorite thing about Halloween is that I'm old enough that I can stay home and hand out the candy (and maybe eat some) instead of having to go out and get it
Old 10-25-2008, 01:37 AM   #3519
AdmiralCares
Gift Guru

WEBKINZONLY is on a distinguished road

I think the little kids under 6 years old are so cute dressed up and trick or treating.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:56 AM   #3520
ow I <3 Webkinz

DeeDeeJoshsMom is on a distinguished road

I would love to be entered to perhas win as well ... good luck everyone
DeeDeeJoshsMom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!