Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 01:13 PM   #3491
Webkinz :)

Pegatha53 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hi!
Since my birthday is 2 days before Halloween, I always get a spooky cake for my birthday. That would be my favorite thing about Halloween.
Pegatha53 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 02:17 PM   #3492
danielley0817
Lil Kinz
dancindanielley is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love halloween because...

1. It was always fun to dress up as a kid, I was jasmine once and I loved it
2. I was I dream of Jeanie once too, loved that.
3. I was belle too haha

it let me be whoever i wanted and its just cool getting free candy!

And now i love itas i'm older because...
1. You get to see kids in the cutest costumes, little peanuts!!!
2. You get to scare the kids and there parents don't care because its part of halloween!
dancindanielley is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 02:36 PM   #3493
Lil Kinz
hidude45 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

ooh ooh i wanna get free webkinz!!!!!!!!!!=

---------- hidude45 added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Thanks to our partner retailer www.ameriwade.com, we are pleased to announce a new WI contest for the month of October! This contest has a Halloween theme with two fabulous Halloween prizes - the Bat and the Black Cat!!! Twenty other lucky forum members will win pieces from Webkinz World's Halloween collection.

To enter, simply post on this thread and tell us what your favorite thing is about Halloween.

Rules:
  • You may only enter once (which means you can only post one time on this thread.)
  • The contest closes to new entries at 10 pm on 10/31/08.
  • The winners will be announced on November 1st on the front page of the forum.
  • Prizes: 1 Bat, 1 Black Cat, 20 virtual Webkinz World items from the Halloween theme (could be currently available or retired - you just never know.)
Have fun and good luck everyone!

Wendy

My favorite thing about halloween is decorations and trick or treatng with my family and the haloween webkinz! i hope i win =

Last edited by hidude45; 10-23-2008 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hidude45 is offline Male
Old 10-23-2008, 04:44 PM   #3494

disneydreamer00 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favortie part about Halloween is the costumes. I love talking with everyone abuot their costumes, going costume shopping at various stores, or even seeing some of my friends make their own (one of my friends is especially talented with the sewing machine). And when Halloween finally does come, then I love seeing all the costumes, from little kids to teenagers, and most recently, pets!
disneydreamer00 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 04:44 PM   #3495
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I absolutely adore Halloween!! I enjoy every aspect of it! My favorite part though would be getting to dress up and go around with my friends trick-or-treating! I am too old for that now but enjoy getting to do that now with my children. Prior to moving to our current neighborhood, walking door-to-door was out of the question, so we had to revert to going to the mall or a local church. Let me tell you, nothing beats walking around your neighborhood with your children!!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 04:52 PM   #3496
mkpmlk/soccerpug023
Gifted

kenzie&rachel will become famous soon enough

Hi. I would like to entering the contest. My FAVORITE thing about halloween is scaring the kids. Dressing up and handing out candy is fun to i get to eat some candy to (hahaha) and i just LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!
kenzie&rachel is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 05:34 PM   #3497
Lil Kinz
chopper2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

:goo:my favorite t hing about Halloween is trick-or-treating:seal::easter:

---------- chopper2008 added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

:goo:my favorite t hing about Halloween is trick-or-treating:seal::easter:

Last edited by chopper2008; 10-23-2008 at 05:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
chopper2008 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 05:35 PM   #3498
budgirl9

budgirl9 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Halloween because you can dress up what ever you like and get away with it, i work in retail and we are aloud to dress up for the day. when i was a kid i loved the chocolate and the candy
budgirl9 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 05:50 PM   #3499

poprocknroll is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favorite thing about halloween

Halloween is coming and the year of 2008 is going by so fast!
I love all holidays, but Halloween's the best
Because of a lot of things like candy, costumes, and fests!
But my favorite thing about Halloween is not the candy, nor the suits
It's how the spirit goes on and on and never ever ends!
Babies dress up, kids dress up, even adults and teens too!
And all the great big smiles and the words Trick-or-Treat!
That's why Halloween is my favorite holiday
of spooky stuff and fright!
poprocknroll is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 07:17 PM   #3500
pm me if you want it

webkinzlover29 is on a distinguished road

i would have to say my favorite part of halloween is going out in a costume and being able to see all the different costumes everyone is wearing
webkinzlover29 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!