Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 07:40 PM   #3481
Gifted

mirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween are the parties and the fun you have with family and friends going around your neighborhood and collecting candy!!
mirami is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #3482
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorite thing about halloween is hanging out with friends, the candy of course, the scary decorations, and a night without homework!
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #3483
frogdiva
Gift Guru

frogdiva is just really nicefrogdiva is just really nice

Hi,

My favorite thing about Halloween is answering the door to the tricker treater's and handing out not only candy for the kids, but dog treats who are out for a walk with the kids.

Be kind to the animals who protect and keep watch on the little ones!!!!

Happy Halloween!!!

Hugs
Frogdiva
frogdiva is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 08:58 PM   #3484
tink55555
Webkinz :)

TINK55555 will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about Halloween is being outside. I love the smell of the leaves and jackolanterns that take me back to trick-or-treating with my brothers and sister. My oldest brother was seven years older than me - ten years older than my little sister. On Halloween we were allowed to walk through our small town's streets with my brother as chaperone. He was older so we didn't have a lot of times the four of us went anywhere alone. Halloween was so special.

My birthday is 3 days before Halloween, which made everything even that more special. Many of my parties were coustume parties. My favorite Halloween costume I had was my Daisy the Cow outfit. I loved it. I turn 50 this year, as we get older it is the small things like a smell or a breeze that can bring back a memory.

I love the smell of Halloween.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:03 PM   #3485

smiles4all is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is the webkinz insider contest and celebration!!!
smiles4all is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 09:12 PM   #3486

Suemalonas is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is that I'm not supposed to eat candy because I have juvenile diabetes. So when I go "Trick or Treat", my dad will give me $$$ for my treat bag

My sisters just get the candy where I can usually buy something else. Fair trade I say. And at least I still get to dress up and join in the fun.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:22 PM   #3487

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

My favorite thing about Halloween is trying to scare the older kids, and then laughing hysterically with them.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 09:22 PM   #3488
bluestars11
Gift Guru
Celd33 is just really niceCeld33 is just really nice

Halloween is my favorite holiday because it allows people to be creative with their costumes and decorations. It is the time of year when age does not matter and everyone can partake in the festivities.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:47 AM   #3489
Lil Kinz
miss1337 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part about halloween is the pumpkin carving. I love going all out and getting really detailed with my pumpkins. This year I made a shrunken head pumpkin, and various other scary faces.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:54 AM   #3490

4magensbay is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I am new and just wanted to introduce myself.
I am 4magensbay and I love this site! It is awsome!
I adore each of my Webbies!

---------- 4magensbay added 15 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 4magensbay
Hi I am new and just wanted to introduce myself.
I am 4magensbay and I love this site! It is awsome!
I adore each of my Webbies!
Opps put this in the wrong are

Fall what I like best
Halloween!Carving pumkins, geting costumes,
and it's my favorite season to!

Last edited by 4magensbay; 10-23-2008 at 08:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
4magensbay is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!