Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 11:45 AM   #3431
daisybug11
Webkinz :)

daisybug11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is definetly the candy but also all the great stuff that Webkinz and webkinz Insider offers!!! You guys ROCK! Happy Halloween!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 12:15 PM   #3432
ℓємσηѕ-αяє-ѕσυя

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is....
C.A.N.D.Y
I just adore the candy!
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-19-2008, 12:26 PM   #3433
katydid1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is being scared. Sometimes when I am trick or treating someone pops out at me. I love it. That is my favorite part about Halloween.
(try going to a scary corn maze)
I hope I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
katydid1212 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 02:20 PM   #3434
chihuahualuv123

chihuahuakinz is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite about halloween is how scary webkinz is.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:27 PM   #3435
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

My favorite part is, since I don't go trick or treating, I just love curling up with a good book.
yingxi is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 02:30 PM   #3436
Lil Kinz

1potato1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday. You get candy and get to wear funny costumes! The part that makes this holliday special is seeing the look on little kids faces when you give them candy, they are always so happy and cute , and going around asking for money instead of candy to donate to seartin charitys. I'm giving my money to an animal shelter this year but I still haven't figured out which one yet.
Old 10-19-2008, 03:11 PM   #3437
18angel5
Gifted

18angel5 is on a distinguished road

Hi!!! : > ) My favorite thing about Halloween is getting scared!!! My neighborhood always has scary-looking houses on Halloween, and my house has lots of motion-sensored items that scare everyone, even the adults!
18angel5 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 03:46 PM   #3438

AvocaMI is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My fave thing about Halloween would have to be trick or treating because you get lots of candy.
AvocaMI is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 04:16 PM   #3439
Lil Kinz
ke94 is an unknown quantity at this point

what i like about halloween is the candy,going trick or treat, the decorations, thecustomes,the room them and the scary stuff the scary movies the people dressed up it is a lot of fun and i love the pumpkins everything about halloween i love

---------- ke94 added 7 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

what i like about halloween is the bats the cats the decorations the the candy going trick or treating watching scary movies the customes the people dressed up like all kinds of things the room theme the witches the pumkinz the spiders i like everything about halloween the moon the haunted houses the lightning the ghost and best of me dressinng up like simeone

Last edited by ke94; 10-19-2008 at 04:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-19-2008, 04:36 PM   #3440
Lil Kinz

dogsrule625 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is to see the smiles on everyone faces!
dogsrule625 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!