Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 08:46 PM   #3421
Lil Kinz

lyledog is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Halloween is awsome! I feel bad for my friend emmett, he's getting headgear BEFORE Halloween!!!

---------- lyledog added 10 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

four words... MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY!!! Duh?

View Post Originally Posted by tmabarine7oreo
Hello! I would love to get the halloween prize because I think
I really need it or else this Janurary 20 (the day before my birthday) I will lose my account on webkinz. I also want it because it will make me happier. the reason why im about to get my account deleted because my mom doesnt have any more money to buy some. Please I really need this.

Thank you!

---------- tmabarine7oreo added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Hello! I would love to get the halloween prize because I think
I really need it or else this Janurary 20 (the day before my birthday) I will lose my account on webkinz. I also want it because it will make me happier. the reason why im about to get my account deleted because my mom doesnt have any more money to buy some. Please I really need this.

Thank you!

Last edited by lyledog; 10-18-2008 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lyledog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 09:39 PM   #3422
Lil Kinz
fygf is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hey, My fav about halloween is everyone scaring everyone and people dressing up in weird costumes and trying to figure out what they r
Old 10-19-2008, 07:32 AM   #3423
Lil Kinz

Tyson900 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about halloween is getting lots and lots of candy
Old 10-19-2008, 09:21 AM   #3424
Gift Guru

bookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clown

My fav thing about Halloween is being able to trick-or-treat with my friends while dressing up in funny costumes
bookworm5854 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 09:34 AM   #3425
Lil Kinz
mets446 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is that Halloween can be anything from scary and dark to funny and cool and no one usually criticizes you about how you or costume look. Those are the things I like about Halloween.
mets446 is offline Male
Old 10-19-2008, 10:35 AM   #3426
Webkinz :)
kejnrc08 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is the Candy!

AWESOME CONTEST!
Old 10-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #3427
Lil Kinz

2012husky is an unknown quantity at this point

I like carving and decorating pumpkins
:husky::el1:
2012husky is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 11:08 AM   #3428
oot, I'm on

MissKylie is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is decorating pumpkins!
My wwid is eilyk5

Thank you!
MissKylie is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 11:29 AM   #3429

Estreya is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of Halloween is decorating and dressing up!
Estreya is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 11:31 AM   #3430
Lil Kinz
jenny1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is scaring people and of course getting candy!! This year we are putting up a lot of decorations and one thing we are having is a cofin and I am going to lay in it and when people are coming I'm going to open it and go up slowly and scare them but im not going to do it to little kids because it would scare them to much. And that's my favorite thing about halloween. I can't wait!!!
jenny1234 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!