Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 09:43 AM   #3411
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorite thing about halloween is the decorations! They look spooky and i like carving pumpkins and make them lamps
kinztown194 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 09:46 AM   #3412
Webkinz :)

AwesomeTikiWiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favourite thing about Halloween is getting to spend times with my friends. That last few years have been a mess and it is one of the few chances we get to just go out and have fun. The candy is also a pretty big plus
Old 10-18-2008, 09:50 AM   #3413
Lil Kinz
Metalkitty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is that my son was born on that day! We keep Halloween themed items in our house year round.
Metalkitty34 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 10:38 AM   #3414
jujugrl96 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up like cool stuff like a pirate, a moster, a chicken, or a football playing king in space with a mustache (Go Spongebob!)
thanks
joshie-:bas:
and Julz-:bas::easter::cs::gecko:
P.S the webkinz is for joshie
jujugrl96 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 11:57 AM   #3415
10cek

11cek is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about halloween is the costumes!
11cek is offline Male
Old 10-18-2008, 12:44 PM   #3416
Hey I'm Karyssa!
Gifted

yummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to behold

dressing up and getting lots and lots of candy
yummy98 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 01:18 PM   #3417
Lil Kinz
tmabarine7oreo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hello! I would love to get the halloween prize because I think
I really need it or else this Janurary 20 (the day before my birthday) I will lose my account on webkinz. I also want it because it will make me happier. the reason why im about to get my account deleted because my mom doesnt have any more money to buy some. Please I really need this.

Thank you!

---------- tmabarine7oreo added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Hello! I would love to get the halloween prize because I think
I really need it or else this Janurary 20 (the day before my birthday) I will lose my account on webkinz. I also want it because it will make me happier. the reason why im about to get my account deleted because my mom doesnt have any more money to buy some. Please I really need this.

Thank you!

Last edited by tmabarine7oreo; 10-18-2008 at 01:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-18-2008, 01:55 PM   #3418
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

I love to dress up in costume,
And decorate a spooky room,
But the best part of Halloween
Is pumpkin seeds and pie eating!
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 04:57 PM   #3419
Lil Kinz
cloudhopper is an unknown quantity at this point

the thing that is awsome about halloween which i call eboween on Hallokinz.
Is.....EVERYTHING!!!
cloudhopper is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 07:11 PM   #3420
autumnlwillard is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

i love the candy ! yum
autumnlwillard is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!