Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 09:15 PM   #3401
Lil Kinz

katie89super is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about halloween is when you get to dress up and go trick or treating. I love candy!!! I want to get all the candy in the world!!! That is my favorite thing!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 11:34 PM   #3402
Webkinz :)

Bndfrk is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about halloween is decorating the house and carving wicked pumpkins. I am even doing a webkinz 'kin this year!
Bndfrk is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 11:59 PM   #3403

mvecch12 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing all the kids and sometimes even their parents decked out in some of the coolest Halloween costumes. Oh, and of course I love taking my own 2 kids out trick or treating. It's still kind of thrilling to knock on someone's door and say trick or treat!
mvecch12 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 12:59 AM   #3404
Lil Kinz
sweetmommy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is you get to use your imagination. You can be who or whatever you want. It doesn't have to be all about scary things. It is about having and being fun! And candy of course!
sweetmommy is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 06:19 AM   #3405
Gifted

Maltpaws1 is on a distinguished road

To enter, simply post on this thread and tell us what your favorite thing is about Halloween.

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up my dogs for the trick or treators. The one in my Avatar, is Chelsea. She is no longer with us and I miss her so, even though I am sure she will be here in spirit, all dressed up for Halloween. When the bell would ring, she would run around the house in her devil costume and look for her pitchfork. We could not answer the door until she was ready. She had a blast and she is sorely missed.

We love you Chelsea
Old 10-18-2008, 07:29 AM   #3406
bryansmom1985

bryansmom1985 will become famous soon enough

my favorite thing about halloween is decorating my house and getting candy.

bryansmom1985
bryansmom1985 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 07:50 AM   #3407
Lil Kinz
catcrazys is an unknown quantity at this point

I like halloween because I buy my own costumes so my brothers do not know what is going on.:bas:. I go out to the halloween path and hide so when they come down it I can scare the crap out of them!. It is the funnest thing to do on halloween!!!:gwolf:
catcrazys is offline Male
Old 10-18-2008, 08:20 AM   #3408
Lil Kinz
Cheer0o0o is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hi Wendy! I just wanted to thank you for having this contest! The thing I like the most about Halloween is the joy on little and big kids faces when they get candy! Thanks again for having the contest... My Pets:clyde:white terrior, and manatee.
Cheer0o0o is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 08:32 AM   #3409

Kid Keegan is a jewel in the roughKid Keegan is a jewel in the rough

The best part of Halloween is all the children in costumes that come to the door. You can tell some really put an effort into their costumes, but all of them put effort into collecting that candy!!
Kid Keegan is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 08:32 AM   #3410
Lil Kinz
mstammala is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Halloween rocks because of all the different ways that you can decorate. Its in the fall and that is my favorite time of the year. You can go out and pretend to be someone or something else. Its just a great time!!!! Thanks for letting me enter the contest.:bokbok:
mstammala is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!