Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 04:12 PM   #3311
Lil Kinz

SuperSarah00019 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Well... that's pretty much easy! 1 word ILUVCANDY! yep that sums it all up!
SuperSarah00019 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #3312
NED1998
Webkinz :)
~ LAF ~ is a name known to all~ LAF ~ is a name known to all~ LAF ~ is a name known to all

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I like pumpkins, not only making pies out of fresh ones but also all the neet stuff that only comes pumpkin flavored this time of year.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #3313
chickenbur2ito is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing i love best halloween is the smile on childrens faces when they get to dress up and get candy. I remember how much fun i had trick or treating as a kid and how i got to choose my own costume. I can't wait for that excitment from my daughter. of course playing with my webkinz on halloween!
Old 10-13-2008, 07:24 PM   #3314
Lil Kinz
Kinzpaper is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite thing would have to be dressing up in just random stuff
Old 10-13-2008, 08:44 PM   #3315
Lil Kinz
Drachma is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Thanks to our partner retailer www.ameriwade.com, we are pleased to announce a new WI contest for the month of October! This contest has a Halloween theme with two fabulous Halloween prizes - the Bat and the Black Cat!!! Twenty other lucky forum members will win pieces from Webkinz World's Halloween collection.

To enter, simply post on this thread and tell us what your favorite thing is about Halloween.

Rules:
  • You may only enter once (which means you can only post one time on this thread.)
  • The contest closes to new entries at 10 pm on 10/31/08.
  • The winners will be announced on November 1st on the front page of the forum.
  • Prizes: 1 Bat, 1 Black Cat, 20 virtual Webkinz World items from the Halloween theme (could be currently available or retired - you just never know.)
Have fun and good luck everyone!

Wendy

What I like about Halloween is I like looking around and seeing everyone having a good time in all their cool and diffferent costumes.
-Drachma

---------- Drachma added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

What I like about Halloween is I like looking around and seeing everyone having a good time in all their cool and diffferent costumes.
-Drachma

Last edited by Drachma; 10-13-2008 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Drachma is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 10:36 PM   #3316
JCPLFAN
JCPLFAN is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is dreasing up in cool coustumes and going trick or treating,
JCPLFAN is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 10:46 PM   #3317
jewelanne

Jewela is on a distinguished road

I love Halloween! My favorite thing about Halloween would have to be dressing in a costume because then I can pretend to be anyone or anything I want for a whole day (and night!) and it's all good because almost everyone else is doing it too!!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 12:46 AM   #3318
stekeye is on a distinguished road

What I love about Halloween....
The cooler weather, the costumes, and of course...the candy!
Old 10-14-2008, 12:50 AM   #3319
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

My favorite thing about Halloween is that it is the only time of the year where all your neighbors (ones you know and even do not know) feel welcome to come to your house!

My DH and I do not have children and so we enjoy making a fun place in our backyard for the parents to hang out, eat (food other than candy), and get to know each other more. It is also a one stop shop for candy, because the neighbors bring their candy to our house. The kids have a much shorter walk and get a lot more goodies!

Thanks for the contest.

Peacock Noodle
Peacock Noodle is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 06:57 AM   #3320
If you stick with go

zuidy is on a distinguished road

I love the colors and spooks of halloween!this year i might dress as scream or someone.....BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!1
zuidy is offline Male
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!