Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 04:09 PM   #3231
Lil Kinz
burninup4thejb is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite part about it is yelling trick-or-treat and i like waiting in a bush, or watching someone wait in a bush then jumping out and scaring everyone. It's funny. And the last thing i like is to see what special webkinz are coming out for halloween!!! thats my favorite.

burninup4thejb is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2008, 04:31 PM   #3232
SillieBunny
Gift Guru

SillieGoosie is a WI addict!
SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing is helping my daughter come up with a unique costume idea and helping her make it herself. I love the imagination!!
Old 10-09-2008, 09:34 PM   #3233
Webkinz :)
SassyKat101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love halloween its my favorite holiday!!!! It is so amazing!!!! I dont think i have a favorite part of halloween!!! The candy i dont like though... ugh.. But aside from that the decorations are totally rad!!! (who says rad anymore?) The scarier the better But my most favorite thing of all is dressing up in crazy costumes!!!! Trick or treating is a totally awesome!! you can never be too old to go trick or treating!! ( i feel so bad for my friend, her mom says she is too old) I also love watching all the scary movies!!! Ok this is the end of my long speech... umm.. bye!!!!!!
SassyKat101 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 08:07 AM   #3234
steil
Gift Trainee
3kinzmom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Thank you WI and Ameriwade!
Old 10-10-2008, 08:55 AM   #3235
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

What I love about Halloween is the CANDY,the bags and sacks of CANDY!
mhig is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #3236

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

we get together at my mom's work and everyone dresses and we hand out candy and have a great party too. anyone is invited to stop in so you never know what you will see. all the stores near by there always do it too so it is almost a whole shopping center of funn and you don't have to go hose to house. this is much safer & we have a blast . this year the theme for us is Alice in wonderland -- I am the Queen of hearts, mom is a flower
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:04 AM   #3237
Lil Kinz
398322003 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Halloween because of all the cool costumes and the treats. I suggest that they make some webkinz costumes, that'd would be soo awesome! ebkinz rocks! If they do make webkinz costumes, I'll dress up as a, or a, or a, or maybe I'll end up dressing in all of them, not at a time, of course.
See ya!

---------- 398322003 added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Halloween rocks, who doesn't agree?

Last edited by 398322003; 10-10-2008 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
398322003 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:11 AM   #3238

1232134 is an unknown quantity at this point

Things I love About Halloween

The Candy
Trick-Or-Treating
Spending time with my terrific Family
Staying Up Late
Playing Webkinz
Webkinz Halloween Items
Playing WI
Having a SPOOKY Night!

That's what I love about Halloween!
1232134 is offline Male
Old 10-10-2008, 11:25 AM   #3239
Lil Kinz
BattiMom is an unknown quantity at this point

It's all about the Candy Corn, Hay Rides and having a great time with my kids!! And even maybe getting some Webkinz trading cards for a treat!
Old 10-10-2008, 11:33 AM   #3240
Lil Kinz
mandacat is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is to get to dress up as anything you want.I love to see what everyone else is dressed up as. I try to be something different every year.Maybe I will go as a Webkinz this year.
mandacat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!