Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 10:46 AM   #3201
nomorepogo
Gift Guru

nomorepogo is a glorious beacon of lightnomorepogo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I was a paramedic for 15 years. My favorite thing about halloween was bringing candy to work and handing it out to the children in the homeless shelters. The smiles on their face made me almost want to cry. These children never get anything and their pure appreciaton for such a little gift was enough to tug your heart striings.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2008, 10:50 AM   #3202
Lil Kinz

mcc8078 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Sry if I already entered... but idk if I did or not... Well anyway... My favorite thing about Halloween is smelling the cooked pumpkin seeds my mom make every year!... and seeing my friends while we're TRICK or TREATING!

---------- mcc8078 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Sry if I already entered... but idk if I did or not... Well anyway... My favorite thing about Halloween is smelling the cooked pumpkin seeds my mom make every year!... and seeing my friends while we're TRICK or TREATING! (sry you couldn't read the last one..)

Last edited by mcc8078; 10-08-2008 at 10:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mcc8078 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 10:55 AM   #3203
mom0629
Gift Trainee

momz0629 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween ... I enjoy excitement of my children as they dress for the big night.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:29 PM   #3204
Lil Kinz

snoyball is an unknown quantity at this point

i have two favs...dressing up and getting over 5 pounds of CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
snoyball is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 02:44 PM   #3205
Webkinz :)

blisscattle is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have to say my favorite thing about Halloween,is when my Grandma was alive we would bake cookies and candy all month,then we would take the treats to the nursing home and hand them out .My grandma would even dress up,and make sugar free stuff for the ones who couldnt have sugar.Her house was the one everyone wanted to see because she would decorate inside and out,and give you a tour.So you see even tho she is gone the minute the leaves start falling,and the weather gets cooler,and the decorations go up,I know she is watching over me.HAPPY HALLOWEEN Grandma Rose
blisscattle is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 03:26 PM   #3206
Lil Kinz
poisonfang is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love dressing up, hanging out with friends, getting candy, and looking at all the scary decor

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Old 10-08-2008, 03:32 PM   #3207
Lil Kinz
softballprnc9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I'm new to this site and i think it would be awesome if i could win the bat because i already have the black cat...but i don't have the bat . and i know if win the cat or bat they would be welcomed into the huge family of webkinz i already own.

---------- softballprnc9 added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by softballprnc9
Hey I'm new to this site and i think it would be awesome if i could win the bat because i already have the black cat...but i don't have the bat . and i know if win the cat or bat they would be welcomed into the huge family of webkinz i already own.
p.s i love Halloween because it is like the only time in the year when you can get dressed up, and you get a ton a of candy... And in my school we also have a Halloween parade.

---------- softballprnc9 added 4 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

And another thing. My grandma just passed away on Sept 14th. And she was a very important person in my life. When i was little my mom , dad took my brothers and sister to my grandma's house and we would have dinner, and i used 2 help her all the time, then we would go trick - or treating with my friends Sara and Carly.. My grandma always got some candy for my siblings, me and my friends.. And it brought a smile 2 her when she got to see us in our Halloween clothes. now that she isn't alive anymore she is in my heart and I know that she wants me to be happy.

Last edited by softballprnc9; 10-08-2008 at 03:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
softballprnc9 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 04:37 PM   #3208
Lil Kinz
prettyinpink822 is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size.I Love all the pretty carved punkins
prettyinpink822 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 05:58 PM   #3209
Webkinz :)

puppy232323 is on a distinguished road

I love to scare people,dress up,and give out candy!!!
puppy232323 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 06:06 PM   #3210
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

My favorite thing about Halloween is all the neighbors coming together and seeing all the kids out and about trick or treating in their costumes.
leahsmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!