Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 09:40 PM   #3191
pinklela
Webkinz :)
pongoshetzu is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

The best thing is about trick-or-treating and candy!
pongoshetzu is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2008, 11:26 PM   #3192

yazan1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

i want to win the bat! i have the black cat! my favorite part of halloween is the candy and costimes and seeing everyone happy!
Old 10-07-2008, 11:40 PM   #3193
patfrogger

sammy077 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is taking my kids( who are all dressed up) out trick -or - treating and to a spooky haunted house made for kids.. just makes me remember when i was little and how much fun halloween was ... that and all the candy!! thats the best!!
sammy077 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 01:02 AM   #3194

mjhrawson is on a distinguished road

I think my favorite thing about Halloween is the pumpkins my son carves. He gets better every year and I cannot wait to see what he has in store for us this year. I would love to put a picture of one here but I don't know how. If someone would tell me I would love to show you. Last year he gave me a Led Zepplin one...it was amazing.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:38 AM   #3195
Lil Kinz
toadlytired is an unknown quantity at this point

Oops! I want entered in this contest. I love Halloween because of the little trick-or-treaters. They are so cute and make the holiday fun.
toadlytired is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 07:17 AM   #3196

sunflower717 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is candy, candy and more candy!
Old 10-08-2008, 08:04 AM   #3197
george456

george456 is an unknown quantity at this point

my fav thing about halloween is getting dressed up in costumes
george456 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 08:58 AM   #3198
DBrown8614

DBrown8614 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing all the smiles on the faces of the children as they dress up, go out to have fun and pretend to be scared!
DBrown8614 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 09:25 AM   #3199

axelgirly is an unknown quantity at this point

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
axelgirly is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 10:13 AM   #3200

cgrumpyme is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing the little kid's faces light up with excitement and joy when they get the candy.

Thank you for hosting this wonderful contest. I have enjoyed reading some of the responses.
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!