Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 06:56 PM   #3161
Gifted

TitusJr is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hey All!

My favorite thing about Halloween is that everything is a bit darker. More Black and Orange and all the scary movies and such come out..

I suppose all the freakiness is what I enjoy too.

TJr
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2008, 07:01 PM   #3162
Lil Kinz
Adell2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Holloween is dressing up! My favorite part about this coming holloween is that its my daughters first Hollween. She is going to be a bannanna. I am going to have so much fun taking her trick or treating and then her eating her candy is going to be so cute. I just love to see her happy.
Adell2008 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 07:11 PM   #3163
Webkinz :)

FrogBoy is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween. Hmmmmmmm. . .

I would have to say the parties and seeing friends and seeing other peoples costumes. And sharing AND eating the candy after we are all done. Yep that is it.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:17 PM   #3164

KCM5UncleMike27 has a spectacular aura about

Hello world! And all who inhabit it! I love love love Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is 1 of my 2 favourite holidays!!!!!!!!! I just can't wait. But I guess i will get sentimental about it because the gravestones. You see my Uncle Mike was just killed in a car accident on 8/8/08. I know a weird date. He was killed in a car accident. He was my favorite Uncle in the world! So funny always acted like a big kid around us. Always cracking jokes, playing handball with us, and just being kind and wonderfull. His birthday was 8/16/08 so he died before his birthday.( I am choking up right now) oh man i miss him but he is in a better place now (heaven). Halloween was one of his favorite holidays. It would of been nice to share halloween with him but what can you do? He was only 41. Sorry i am getting you involved with my issues.;c So even with that
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
You should injoy it like i plan to because it could be your last, so make it great and i am only 12.
KCM5UncleMike27 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 07:19 PM   #3165
♥ Call me Maddy ♥

mjbrules4321 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing everyones creativity for thier decorations ,thier costumes ,and just having fun with friends and doing things ,like trick or treating , together!!! I love Halloween time!!!
Old 10-06-2008, 07:20 PM   #3166

KCM5UncleMike27 has a spectacular aura about

[quote=KCM5UncleMike27;10905323]Hello world! And all who inhabit it! I love love love Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is 1 of my 2 favourite holidays!!!!!!!!! I just can't wait. But I guess i will get sentimental about it because the gravestones. You see my Uncle Mike was just killed in a car accident on 8/8/08. I know a weird date. He was killed in a car accident. He was my favorite Uncle in the world! So funny always acted like a big kid around us. Always cracking jokes, playing handball with us, and just being kind and wonderfull. His birthday was 8/16/08 so he died before his birthday.( I am choking up right now) oh man i miss him but he is in a better place now (heaven). Halloween was one of his favorite holidays. It would of been nice to share halloween with him but what can you do? He was only 41. Sorry i am getting you involved with my issues.;c So even with that
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
You should injoy it like i plan to because it could be your last, so make it great and i am only 12.[/quote]
KCM5UncleMike27 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 07:49 PM   #3167
On Request...
Gift Guru

hoops has a spectacular aura about

Fsavorite thing about Halloween = FREE CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2008, 09:50 PM   #3168
Lil Kinz
ALIYARA is an unknown quantity at this point

I love seeing all the kid's costumes and hearing their "Trick or Treats" echoing up and down the block.
ALIYARA is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 10:31 PM   #3169
mybeautifuldog
Lil Kinz
mybeautifuldog is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

My favorite thing about halloween is decorating i love to make new things every year like making ghosts to hang from trees and tomb stones made out of wood which i paint.I alos love to dress up and go for the sweet candy.Halloween is the only time to be scary and have fun and that is also why i love it.Thank you sincerly niki :cs:
mybeautifuldog is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 10:39 PM   #3170
strawcake4
Lil Kinz
strawcake4 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is the scary decorations. I love to decorate with many different things, like spider webs, tombstones, ghosts and scarecrows. It is great to dress up have fun and get some scares in. That is what I love about Halloween.
strawcake4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!