Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 09:41 PM   #3001
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love Halloween. I go all out on decorations. Just check this link for pictures of my house!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...y-t402696.html
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 09:41 PM   #3002
Lil Kinz
princessarya3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I would LOve to be entered into the drawing!! Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-03-2008, 09:50 PM   #3003
Lil Kinz
debsterdeb is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love to be able to pretend I am someone I'm not on Halloween, it's exciting, and seeing my children be so excited as well.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #3004
Webkinz :)

CrocoDuck4 is just really niceCrocoDuck4 is just really nice

My favorite part of Halloween is that you can express your self by putting on a costume and can be anything you want to be.:cmunk:
Old 10-03-2008, 10:18 PM   #3005
love being a
Gift Guru

abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!

my fav thing abou halloween is carving pumpkins....... my hubby and 3 kids and i all carve a pumpkin and se e whos the best is and who ever wins has the choice of who gets to pass out the candy sounds petty but we love it have been doing it for years I LOVE HALLOWEEN lol thanks
abbotkid is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 10:33 PM   #3006
Webkinz :)

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

I love making unusual costumes!
Old 10-03-2008, 10:37 PM   #3007
sprynkl
Lil Kinz

Sprynkl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello there! - Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday! What i love about halloween is that you are free to use your imagination and be as creative as you want with what you dress up as, it's full of magical creatures and scary characters. I also like the cool weather and the scary movies.
Sprynkl is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 11:11 PM   #3008
Lil Kinz
hocus pocus is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of Halloween is making mine and my kids costumes. Throwing a fun, good, scary Halloween party just for the kids and their friends. Thats the best!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:24 PM   #3009
maczap12
Lil Kinz

maczap is an unknown quantity at this point

hello i like webkinz
maczap is offline Male
Old 10-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #3010
Lil Kinz

cinnie07 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have always loved Halloween. My mom and I always go to the pumpkin farm and get a big pumpkin. Just as soon as we get home I get to carve the pumkin into something neat. We go on the hay ride, enjoy the swings and eat caramel apples. Yum!!!! Just as soon as we get home I get to carve the pumpkin into something neat.
cinnie07 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!