Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 08:04 AM   #291
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

oh yeah! another contest! Count me, Lefty21 in! I like halloween especially the candy! this year I am going to be an artist and dress up my newest webkinz (the chickadee which I named Dee. it's a girl) as an artist, too!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 08:05 AM   #292
porfovor914 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love halloween! I'm going to be an M&M LOL and BTW you guys have the beeest smileys!
porfovor914 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:05 AM   #293

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

I like it because I get twix candy every halloween

Last edited by Myhorsesnot4u; 09-28-2008 at 09:26 AM..
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:06 AM   #294

wolves_r_cool is on a distinguished road

My favorite part of Halloween is seeing all of the cool costumes the kids and adults are wearing.
wolves_r_cool is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 08:06 AM   #295

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

THE TASTY CANDY or GOLD COINS!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 08:06 AM   #296
ladybugcher
ladybugb919 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a papercrafter so I love making cards, treat holders, etc. for Halloween. I look forward to Halloween every year to see what the new "in" thing is to make to put the treats in.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:06 AM   #297
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

My favorite thing about Halloween is our neighbor pulls a wagon loaded with hay with their golf cart and we all go around the neighborhood trick or treating together.

Thanks!!
Macaroni is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:06 AM   #298
Gifted

boopi has a spectacular aura about

My favorite thing about Halloween is the fun and excitement days before while getting ready for parties and trick or treating.
boopi is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:06 AM   #299
OOPS! I ate my

pasedena is an unknown quantity at this point

I love giving candy and seeing how happy it makes them.
pasedena is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 08:06 AM   #300

bsburn99 will become famous soon enough

I love smells, the sounds and the fun of the night. Especially the little ones who don;t wuite know what's going on but their eyes get all big when you drop something in their buckets/bags!

Oh please, oh please pick me! (tee-hee-hee )
Thanks for the great contest!

Mom to Moothilda

Last edited by bsburn99; 09-28-2008 at 08:09 AM.. Reason: adding favorite about halloween
bsburn99 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!