Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 06:20 PM   #2971
Webkinz :)

Mrs.Kevin Jonas is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I'd love to enter! My favorite thing about Halloween is the candycorn and getting to dress up and express you personalty through your costume (I'm going as a nerd lol!)
Mrs.Kevin Jonas is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 06:22 PM   #2972

Chickentacopie is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

BOO! Scared you!

My Halloween in Iowa is a little different than those in California, Miami, Chicago, and New York City. First of all, we know every face and who gives the best candy and who's gonna pop out with a Chucky mask and who's gonna be what this year.This year, I wanna be a Christmas elf. My shetland sheepdog, Midnight Tango Dancer, is going to walk down town with me, as long as he doesn't bark his long nose off. He probaly will. He is going to wear his Christmas costume from caroling last year. He'll be a reindeer. I also love the fun-size candy. The little Hershey bars and Wee Whoppers. They make a perfect candy snack for when you're reading your scary stories under the covers with your low-shine battery flashlight. Or I love walking down the halls at my school seeing all the cute boys jumping out trying to scare us girls, and then pretending that they really did. Then of course, you laugh your head off the second their gone. Watching the kids staring at us like we're psycos make us laugh even harder. Or I love seeing the deathly movies that make everyone scream and cry and fall silent. Dead Silent. Or going to our Sudlow Sock Fest, the day where all us where we all wear our insanest socks and then have a Halloween Sock Locker Competion. You love socks, and you love your locker, and you love Halloween. So why not have all your Halloween socks and put them on your locker? We vote in a whole school vote who has the best, and then the winner is the King/Queen of the castle! You have 20 chances to win! I won last year!

My favorite part of Halloween must be the moment at night when I hear the creak...creak down stairs and have no idea what it is. I just makes me scream, and not breathe, and remember the memory of the glorious moment of Halloween night.

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

Last edited by larkrose; 10-03-2008 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: please don't post grades
Chickentacopie is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 06:29 PM   #2973
Lil Kinz

chygrl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

MY favorite part of Halloween is that this is the one day a year it is ok to scare little chrildren and the parents jut sit back and watch the havoc the decorations and mood there is soo many reason to love Halloween its like Christmas for me
chygrl is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 06:30 PM   #2974
Quayle10050
Lil Kinz
Quayle10050 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ! My favorite part is dressing up in col and scary costumes and going trick-or-treating with friends. This year i'm taking all 14 of my Webkinz with me as part of my costume! Happy trick-or-treating!
Quayle10050 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 06:34 PM   #2975
Lil Kinz

mandyloo is an unknown quantity at this point

I would love to win that! Thanks for a great contest!
Old 10-03-2008, 06:38 PM   #2976
Lil Kinz
Amethyst228 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about halloween is trick-or-treating!
Amethyst228 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 06:50 PM   #2977
♥the outsiders♥

[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about

My favorite thing about Halloween...Is the parties!

Oh and the movie Halloween. xD

Any scary movie, really. x]

---------- [xo]batman added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

But this year I will have a basketball game at 6:00 on Halloween. I can't go trick or treating with my 3 other BFF's, well, maybe...And the other is on the team so she is going to miss out too.

Last edited by [xo]batman; 10-03-2008 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
[xo]batman is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 06:50 PM   #2978
xmio is a jewel in the roughxmio is a jewel in the rough

I like running around in my costume at night, and the feeling of my bag getting heavier as the candies fill to the top.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:50 PM   #2979

Aaron30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone! I just can't wait until Halloween!!! My favorite thing about Halloween is just having fun! Trick or Treating with friends or family, and getting amonts of candy! But also, getting scared out of your wits when going in a Haunted house! Looking at the fiendish ghouls that haunt the night, and all the frightening technologic beings that also happen to frighten the black and starry night! And also dressing up in maybe the SCARIEST costumes in the world, or even the most CUTEST one of all. I will be a frightening character that will go to a haunted house. But I am in for the candy. Have Fun to all!
Aaron30 is offline Male
Old 10-03-2008, 06:55 PM   #2980
Call me Kay-Tizzle

jonasluva4 has a spectacular aura aboutjonasluva4 has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My fave thing about halloween is getting to dress up as anything u want,getting candy,the halloween theme in Webkinz World,and the contests on

plz enter me (unless i'm already entered)
jonasluva4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!