Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 03:02 PM   #2951
Webkinz :)

catchick is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

i like the candy
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 03:11 PM   #2952

cojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud of

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I like the fall atmosphere that goes along with Halloween, the decorations of pumpkins, scarecrows and lots of leaves. Oh, and I love making homemade carmel sauce for dipping apple slices in, yummmmm.
cojo64 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 03:24 PM   #2953
nmbbelair is an unknown quantity at this point

I like Halloween because I like to dress up and dress up my webkinz!And I like the TRICK OR TREAT and candy!
My username is ambbelair
nmbbelair is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 03:26 PM   #2954
Lil Kinz
candimountain is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite thing about halloween is the costumes!
this year im going to be robin
Old 10-03-2008, 03:30 PM   #2955

kangaandroo will become famous soon enough

I love Halloween because it is fun to dress up as different things every year, I am such a big kid! I love watching my kids trick or treat!
Old 10-03-2008, 03:34 PM   #2956
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

My favorite thing about Halloween is costume parties. I love dressing up & I am a adult. I also love Halloween because it was my 1st child's due date. She was born the day before and was the only baby in the nursery in costume the next day. She's a lot older now. I still dress up and she thinks I am weird. Halloween will always be my favorite holiday.

Scat
scastle2003 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 03:36 PM   #2957

mrsdog1 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite thing about halloween is seeing all teens like me dressed up in very unique costums

---------- mrsdog1 added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

oh ya another reason is because it is the month of my birthday. it is the 17

Last edited by mrsdog1; 10-03-2008 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mrsdog1 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 03:38 PM   #2958

Lonna Lang 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! But my favourite two things would have to be dressing up and Trick or Treating! FUN STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I hope i win!! I absoloutly LOVE webkinz! I haven't missed a day on Webkinz!!!!!! It's suprising i haven't won a Daily Kinzcash prize!!!1 I LOVE WEBKINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember socceer was started for boys but Perfected by Girls!!!!
Lonna Lang 1 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 03:39 PM   #2959
watermelonwebkinz16

ilovewebkinz73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

costumes!!!!! scaryy!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 03:40 PM   #2960

mrsdog1 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mrsdog1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!