Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 05:34 AM   #2901
Webkinz :)

pndas is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is the over all excitement. Kids are so excited to see the first costumes come out in the stores and then if they are like mine take an hour to pick one. Then the anticipation waiting for it to get dark so they can go out and trick or treat and the slight hesitation before they knock on the door not sure if the person will jump out or just open the door. (this is due to my neighbor he pulls the screen out of the door and jumps out with a mask on right as the kids are about to knock its great I watched an older kid jump backwards off the porch I couldn't stop laughing)
pndas is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 05:52 AM   #2902

CritterCare is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Trick or treating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CritterCare is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 05:57 AM   #2903
dhmjohnson
Gift Guru

dhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to all

My favorite thing about Halloween is Candy of course! Happy Halloween!!!
dhmjohnson is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 05:58 AM   #2904
diliku
Gifted

diliku is an unknown quantity at this point

What I like best about Halloween is handing out candy to the little kids that come Trick or Treating...they are so cute.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:07 AM   #2905
Lacey64 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is one day out of the whole year you can be anything you want to be. May you be a princess to a scary object and everyone just has fun.
Lacey64 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 06:09 AM   #2906
wpinkbecca is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is getting a costume for me and my two puppies.
wpinkbecca is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 06:54 AM   #2907
Love Hurts

allidog11 has disabled reputation

Hmm...my favorite thing about halloween??? well...i would have to say EVERYTHING because it's my favorite holiday..but i would have to say dressing up and getting candy! woohoo!
allidog11 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 06:55 AM   #2908
smiles16 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is trick or treating and getting candy.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:04 AM   #2909

winterrocks2 is on a distinguished road

The excitement of the children. . . crispness in the air. . . hayrides, bobbing for apples, roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. . . corn mazes and haunted houses. . . hearing & experiencing laughter and screams at the same time. . . the joy on a child's face when they get candy for simply asking for it. . . the costumes, the decorations. . . the fun, fun, fun (these are a few of my favoirte things).

Halloween is my favorite holiday becauase it's sole purpose is for the children (and those young at heart). No other time of the year do children get candy for just asking for it - and they get tons of it. It's the time of year when they get to dress up and become someone - or something - else. No one likes to be scared, but we all want to be scared, just a little, and at Halloween we allow ourselves to be/get scared. It's a great release. And did I mention the laughter? Is there a greater sound?
Old 10-03-2008, 07:16 AM   #2910
Hstargirl
Hstargirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I love fall festival ( it is kinda like trick or treating) We get dressed up but nothing scary and we play games, get LOOOOOts of candy and the best part is we dont have to knock on peoples doors or worry about getting hit by cars crossing the street.
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!