Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 01:07 AM   #2891
Gift Trainee

Kaya is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is that once a year you can be anything or anybody you like to be. So let your imagination run wild. Dress-up is fun, and so is decoration our lawn and house. Another thing is seeing all the exiting and happy faces of the kids when they come to trick or treat. Halloween is my favorite season of the year.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 01:13 AM   #2892
Webkinz :)

snarkoutgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love the party food- cookies shaped like witch fingers, rice crispies treats shaped like eyeballs, and all the fun gooey things you can make with jello and gummy worms... the list goes on and on.

Oh! And jello brain molds!
Old 10-03-2008, 01:31 AM   #2893
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

My favorite thing about Halloween is decorating.....Inside, outside and of course cookies and cupcakes!!! Also, I love making halloween party bags for all the trick or treaters that visit my home (this year my family members will all recieve a little kinz w-cares pet in their treat bag)!!!
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 01:31 AM   #2894
Gifted

Pizzapizza will become famous soon enough

My favourite THING about Halloween is......Fall leaves. If I have to pick ONE thing then it's the fall leaves. Nothing compares to the display that unfolds - one of nature's most visually stunning displays.

Second fav is when the new HALLOWEEN THEME from Webkinz world is released. The week before is soooooooo exciting and filled with anticipation to see what creative items the Webkinz crew will dream up.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:42 AM   #2895
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite thing about Halloween is coming up with my costume idea and making it myself and then handing out treats at the hair salon to all the kids that come in or go by, and seeing everyone's costumes too. Halloween has always been my favorite Holiday because I always get to dress up for my birthday which is Nov 2nd & have a costume party too
nettne is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 01:46 AM   #2896

ilove2bamom is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favorite thing about Halloween is getting my children ready in the costume that they pick out and love and then watching them have so much fun trick-or-treating, running from house to house to see what they can get next. Can't wait
Old 10-03-2008, 02:27 AM   #2897
Gifted

WEBKINZ0415 is on a distinguished road

I think the best part about Hallowee are the times I am silly with my girlfriends. We are all adults, but we go to at least 1 haunted house a season. the big finale id that we all get dressed up the weekend before. These are some of the best memories I have now that my babies are too old for Halloween with me. It's a silly and scary time for us all.
WEBKINZ0415 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 03:18 AM   #2898
krb22878 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Thanks to our partner retailer www.ameriwade.com, we are pleased to announce a new WI contest for the month of October! This contest has a Halloween theme with two fabulous Halloween prizes - the Bat and the Black Cat!!! Twenty other lucky forum members will win pieces from Webkinz World's Halloween collection.

To enter, simply post on this thread and tell us what your favorite thing is about Halloween.

Rules:
  • You may only enter once (which means you can only post one time on this thread.)
  • The contest closes to new entries at 10 pm on 10/31/08.
  • The winners will be announced on November 1st on the front page of the forum.
  • Prizes: 1 Bat, 1 Black Cat, 20 virtual Webkinz World items from the Halloween theme (could be currently available or retired - you just never know.)
Have fun and good luck everyone!

Wendy

My favorite things about halloween are: I love the crisp fall air, planting mums, putting out decorations, picking out costumes, planning a party, and trick-or=treating. I love them all!
Old 10-03-2008, 04:40 AM   #2899
procyonlotor
Lil Kinz

Procyon is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is the scary creativity. . . decorations, costumes, parties - it's all fun! I love the colors too - black, orange, purple, and green.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:54 AM   #2900
myseth
Gift Guru

lamce1 is on a distinguished road

I love decorating for halloween. My favorite decoration is a motion activated ghost on a string that we always place between two trees near the front door.
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!