Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 07:46 PM   #2841
Lil Kinz
11bubu is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I like halloween because of the crisp weather. :trigger:
11bubu is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #2842
alt1981black
Webkinz :)

alt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoW
alt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoW

WI Subscriber
Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Halloween is awesome cos you can be really creative this time of year! I love decorating the house with ghoulish items, and in the end, the haunted house is alot of fun to admire!
alt1981black is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:56 PM   #2843
Lil Kinz
sethsdad is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing is trick or treating. I hope I win the contest
sethsdad is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 07:56 PM   #2844
Lil Kinz
hermionegranger999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

hi so cute!
Old 10-02-2008, 07:58 PM   #2845

Sidney is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Halloween because of all the excitement it creates among the children. Answering the door to the sound of "trick-or-treat" is fun and very rewarding. It is also a signal to Mother Nature that fall is here, the air is turning crisp and a fun time to outside.
Sidney is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 08:00 PM   #2846

Dallen is an unknown quantity at this point

When i was youger the bes thing was getting homeade matching costumes from my mom for my brother and I. Then me and my little brother would od our best at coaxing our parents and tring to go Trick or Treating to just "One more house."

Today it still enjoy Haloween by going to costume parties with friends and family. I also enjoy handing out candy to all the diffferent little monsters and princesses that come to my door. Instead of getting candy I end up eating my own candy that I'm handing out to others, and have to run out the door to buy more candy before the night is over with.

The one thing thats sticks with me besides the candy from my youth till now is the TV specials. I love the Halloween TV specials.

:cmunk:
Dallen is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 08:02 PM   #2847

horseluver92595 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. this is a cool contest! My favorite thing about halloween is carving pumpkins and the limited edition halloween room theme on webkinz world!
horseluver92595 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 08:02 PM   #2848
pumpkinkitty is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing what everyone dresses up as. Also the best parties are on Halloween.
pumpkinkitty is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 08:03 PM   #2849
Lil Kinz
AluvS4life is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part about halloween is being able to dress up as whoever you want, whatever you want for a while night.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:04 PM   #2850

AngelV is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is being able to live your fantasy for a night. Princesses, Army Soldiers, Rock Stars, goblins and ghosts etc. there is no limit to what you can be. Kids get to dress up, use make up and wear clothes that they normally wouldn't be able wear, and you can't beat the huge smiles on their faces.
AngelV is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!