Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 06:23 PM   #2821
pow
Webkinz :)
pow is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

HI my names pow!
my wife and i have been at this for only about a month and are enjoying our empty nest syndrome on this !! aint that the life!! HA HA HA

please enter me into this drawing too!
thanks pow
pow is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 06:33 PM   #2822
ho needs inspiration

wolf_princess has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My name is Wolf_princess
My favourite thing about Halloween is the costume spirit! I'm not allowed to get candy while walking around, but LOVE dressing up! I always make the my costumes myself, And it's just so awesome to be able to run around the street as whatever you want!!!!
wolf_princess is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:33 PM   #2823
Lil Kinz
monkeyorange19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

out of all the things i love
about halloween i would have to say that
the candy and dessing up is the best.!!!
i love dressing up and seeing all the
scary coustumes and i love the candy.!
monkeyorange19 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #2824
Lil Kinz
icecreamsunday1 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite part of holloween is the candy!
Old 10-02-2008, 06:36 PM   #2825

cajun3343 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the contest. I'm so glad the halloween room is back this year. I missed it last year. Items are a little pricey though.

Cajun3343
Old 10-02-2008, 06:43 PM   #2826
bpowe11
Lil Kinz
bpowe11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite part of Halloween is getting to carve the pumpkins. Every year I try to get even more creative than the year before.

bpowe11 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:46 PM   #2827
Lil Kinz

MileyCyrusxo is an unknown quantity at this point

i love halloween it is so hard to choose my favorite thing! But i just love to decorate my house with my family.

thanks i hope i win

MileyCyrusxo
MileyCyrusxo is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:55 PM   #2828

katiepotatie is on a distinguished road

My very favorite thing about Halloween is going to a pumpkin patch with my family, finding the perfect pumpkin ( and doing all of the other great things there are like the corn maze) and then going home and helping my mom ,dad, brother and sister decorate and carve our pumpkins. It is the BEST!!!!!!!
katiepotatie is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:04 PM   #2829
Lil Kinz
prettygreatgal is an unknown quantity at this point

Halloween is one of my favorite times of year! Why? Well, I always spend time with my aunt and cousins and we go around trick or treating together, and that is the best present from Halloween ever, I love my cousins and family! Halloween is special, it's a tradition and part of my culture in my family. I would love to have the black cat or the bat, maybe I could start a new tradition for Halloween and get a new halloween webkinz! I have had webkinz for a year and am still playing online! Halloween is special to me, and will always be!
Thank you for taking time to read this, it is very generous of you to be giving such wonderful prizes,
Thanks,
Prettygreatgal
prettygreatgal is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:04 PM   #2830
ruby137

Lovegirl is on a distinguished road

I like seeing all the cool costumes.
Lovegirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!