Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 05:10 PM   #2791
Lil Kinz
tidblgirer is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love to decorate for Halloween it's even more fun than the Christmas decorations!!!
tidblgirer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 05:10 PM   #2792
Loves Josh Bell
Gift Guru

Tonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is the awesome haunted houses! Some of them are amazing, and everyone can use a good scare once in a while. They're also so much fun to go through!
Tonks22 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 05:13 PM   #2793
Webkinz :)

bababa9999 is on a distinguished road

my favorite things about Halloween are all the different kinds of candy and the beautiful costumes
bababa9999 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #2794

Valkyrie112 is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOOOVE almost anything about Halloween. I like this contest, I like the Webkinz Halloween room theme, I adore trick or treating, I like sending gifts to my friends on webkinz World, I like eating halloween cupcakes, I like getting a new halloween costume, and I love hanging out with my friends! Thanks for holding this contest WI! I also like going to the Haunted Garage.

Last edited by Valkyrie112; 10-02-2008 at 05:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Valkyrie112 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 05:21 PM   #2795
You bet I'm
Gifted
Mrs.Nelson is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is new W-Shop Stuff!
Mrs.Nelson is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #2796
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

My Favorite thing about halloweren is .. EVERYTHING its my favorite time of year
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 05:26 PM   #2797
gabulldogs34

emmy is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to enter.im hopeful. but who ever wins, congratulations!
Old 10-02-2008, 05:27 PM   #2798
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

my favorite thing about halloween is being out in the dark
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 05:28 PM   #2799
webkinzrule999 is an unknown quantity at this point

probelly getting a good scare and the candy
webkinzrule999 is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 05:32 PM   #2800
PrettyKittyfloss

grace121498 is an unknown quantity at this point

My fave thing about halloween is dressing up in costumes,getting candy,giving out candy,eating candy,and hanging out with my friends & family!I'm ready for Halloween!!!Exept for the costums......my family is poor.
grace121498 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!