Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 04:18 PM   #2771
cpeck07
Webkinz :)
mom2aprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite things about halloween are dressing my children up and taking them trick or treating. They are always so excited!!
mom2aprincess is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 04:19 PM   #2772
koala7498

koala7498 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I'd LOVE to enter! Best luck to everybody!
koala7498 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 04:19 PM   #2773
Call me kitten! :

cutekitten48 will become famous soon enough

Hello I would love to enter.

My favorite thing about Halloween is probably going door-to-door with friends. That always makes me happy.
cutekitten48 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 04:20 PM   #2774

HOGfreak is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about halloween is that you get to be anyone you want to and noone can tell you what to wear. i would really like to win this contest because i dont have either of them but i really want one! if i win here are my usernames - WI: HOGfreak Webkinz: HOGfreak Email:ambollinger*********** you can add me to webkinz or WI too.
HOGfreak is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 04:21 PM   #2775

Page is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favorite Thing About Halloween...
I hope I can have more than one favorite thing?
I love to sit on the porch & watch the New to Trick or Treat-ers as they walk slowly to the door & you hear the parents say its ok go, go. Don’t forget to say trick or treat, the look in their tiny eyes is priceless. They are so afraid but at the same time they want the candy.
I like the un-scary part of Halloween…the part that lets kids know you don’t have to be scary to have fun.
But most of all it’s the memories I have Tricking or Treating.
I am one of seven children 4 girls & 3 boys. Here my mom is walking with us as we went door to door, we used pillowcases as our trick or treating bags. Being one of seven we didn’t have money for costumes so us girls would use our dads clothes to dress up like hobos. The boy’s brothers would always use one of our mom’s dresses, a couple of oranges & a dab of make up.
Boy we had so much fun & so Much Candy.
I sure do love my family
Page is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 04:21 PM   #2776
Krazyfrogkat
Lil Kinz

DanceRocks5678 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of Halloween is the costumes. You can be a totally different person. I think that is sooooooooooo awesome!!!!!
DanceRocks5678 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 04:22 PM   #2777
Lil Kinz
honeybee1225 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would have to say my favorite thing about halloween is dressing up! i love dressing up! its fun to show your friends your costumes and show yours off!
Old 10-02-2008, 04:24 PM   #2778
Xalainu
Lil Kinz
Xalainu is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween? Well...

What I like best about it is that you get to spend more time in the outdoors, and you even get to spend more time with your friends and family. You know, everyone, Halloween isn't about going door to door, reciting the same words: "Trick or treat" just to get candy, and Halloween is also not about going around and scaring people. Halloween is about spending more time outside walking around, spending time with your friends and family, and having the most fun you could have! I have no complete clue why, but most people just think, "HALLOWEEN IS ABOUT CANDY AND THE BEST COSTUMES AND MAKING THE SCARIEST HAUNTED HOUSE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" But I do not think that. I think that Halloweeen is really about having fun, not getting the most candy or anything like that.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:25 PM   #2779
Lil Kinz

PrincessW8 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessW8
Wow, I would love any of the mentioned prizes! Great idea!
Sorry about that. I'm not sure how to delete posts... or if that's possible. I really hope that doesn't affect the chances, because I made a mistake...
Anyway, my favorite part about halloween would be the fun everyone has. Just looking around and seeing everyone smiling! It's a great time that everyone enjoys.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:28 PM   #2780

Flamed is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the costumes and scaring people! It's the best <3
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!