Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 03:22 PM   #2741
Webkinz :)

Kittylover7 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

What do I like about Halloween?? I like the trick or treatin' and picking what creepy thing I want to be for Halloween. Also, I like to walk through the streets stepping on the crunchy leaves with my BFF's against the cold weather. Lastly, I love getting together with my neighborhood and ghostin' people.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 03:23 PM   #2742

computeradmit is just really nicecomputeradmit is just really nice

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorie thing about holloween i s getting ti dress up and getting to be anything you want. i hope i win thank you !!!
computeradmit is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 03:25 PM   #2743
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite thing about Halloween is CANDY!!!!!!!!
L6313 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 03:26 PM   #2744
Angel256
Angel256 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is that everyone get's dressed up and goes trick or treating, and every neighborhood is lit up with decorations and every where you look you can see people dressed up as what they want to be.
Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!!!!!!!
Angel256 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 03:26 PM   #2745

agentk is an unknown quantity at this point

My fave thing about Halloween is ze candy!!!!!I ♥ CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Either that or the seeing people in really ugly costumes.<----This is them
agentk is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 03:27 PM   #2746
Lil Kinz
squockey is an unknown quantity at this point

One word CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2008, 03:27 PM   #2747
Oinkers212

My favorite thing about holloween is the costumes!!!!!

Oinkers212
Old 10-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #2748
Lil Kinz
serenesmile is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the candy and the costumes.
serenesmile is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 03:37 PM   #2749
Lil Kinz
momtofamilyof5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Our favorite things about Halloween are
Mama-the decorations
A-trick or treating
M-dressing up
G-getting candy and tattoos
Old 10-02-2008, 03:37 PM   #2750
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well if we did celebrate halloween mine would probobly be........

......Candy!!!!!!
kittykitten9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!