Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 08:41 PM   #2651
Webkinz :)

daDane is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorite thing about halloween is dressing up!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 08:42 PM   #2652

luv4webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

The best part of Halloween is seeing all of the little "goblins" all dressed up! And, of course, the candy!!! LOL
Old 10-01-2008, 09:03 PM   #2653
ow I Love Being
Gifted

LinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite things about Halloween are watching the kids having so much fun. We have a Halloween party for the kids every year, decorate our house and pass out tons of candy. We plan in advance for this holiday and look forward to it all year.
LinLin is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 09:38 PM   #2654

magpiepb is on a distinguished road

I love everything about Halloween It is so much fun decorating the house with all the fun and scary props. The costumes are the most fun, you can be who ever you want to be and everyone loves to be someone they are not. Spooky sounds, howls in the night, witches brew, scarecrows, pumpkins, bats, black cats, the list could just go on and on.........Lion and tigers and bears.....oh my
Old 10-01-2008, 09:46 PM   #2655
fallbullet4
Gifted

smurfette6496 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite thing about Halloween is staying up late, eating candy, and having fun with friends. It's really fun to feel like the breeze when your running from house to house and it chills you because you're all sweaty

I also really like decorating the house
smurfette6496 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 10:10 PM   #2656
diapertrainer is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing the kids in their costumes and how excited each gets when you pretend not to know who they are.
diapertrainer is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 10:16 PM   #2657
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

My favourite thing about halloween is going out with my daughters from house to house and meeting the neighbourhood people. I especially enjoy it as I never celebrated halloween in Australia, so now I'm getting to enjoy it vicariously through my kids!
vcs28 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 10:20 PM   #2658
Ari1rocks
Ari1rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favorite Thing About Halloween, Would Be The Dress ups.. Halloween Is The Only Day You Can Be Any Who You Want.. And You See Everyone All Dressed Up Like Their Celebrities, Animals. They All Have Different Personalities. By Choosing What You Want To Dress Up You Show Your Personality Out! For Example, You Pick To Be A Witch, You're Showing That You Want To Be Scary. Get What I Mean? But Anyways, Halloween Is Awesome!!!!

Love & Peaceeeee =)
<3

Lucky Jr.
&
Hermione Granger
Ari1rocks is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 11:18 PM   #2659
Lil Kinz
Cocolas is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is ringing the door bell and saying Trick or Treat!
Cocolas is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 12:10 AM   #2660
I love this place!!!

BrandyLynn is on a distinguished road

seeing everyones costumes is my fav
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!