Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 05:59 PM   #2631
Webkinz :)

basketballgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is being able to walk around with my friends trick or treating because it gives you the chance to learn something new about them that you may not have know before. I also love getting the candy and being able to meet and talk to new people. It makes me happy to know that I am getting to meet new people and have fun at the same time. That is why I love Halloween.
basketballgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #2632
PinkFairy22
spideygirl2222 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Well, my favorite thing would have to be trick-or-treat candy, of course!
Thanks for the contest.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #2633
yukiquingjao

d0gg3ylover is on a distinguished road

my fav thing sbout halloween is all the excitement and fun it brings. i just LUV the candy, and costumes, and decorations, and all that jazz!
Old 10-01-2008, 06:15 PM   #2634
Gift Trainee

moomoo12 will become famous soon enough

cool! the bat is so cute! thnx WI! oh and i like dressing up ... but i also like being with friends!
moomoo12 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 06:25 PM   #2635
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing is to see all the cool costumes and to see that for one day people aren't afraid to have fun looking silly!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 06:40 PM   #2636
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up and going out with my friends. There is a whole bunch of us that go together every year. We see who can get the most candy and sometimes we can barely carry our bags. Its REALLY fun!
Twinkle is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 06:51 PM   #2637
Lil Kinz
Shanster123 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is when the anticipation inside me busts and I run to go put on my costume. When I am finally ready, I still can not wait to see all the other costumes.I usually go trick-or-treating with a whole group of my pals. Halloween is never something to forget!
Shanster123 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 06:56 PM   #2638
Fuzzy is a

fuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of light

My two favorite things about Halloween are the costumes you wear and the treats you get.
The costumes are different and unique, you would never know what costumes you are going to see.
The candies are delicous and yummy.
Those are two of my favorite things about Halloween.

Last edited by fuzzy306; 10-01-2008 at 06:59 PM..
fuzzy306 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 06:57 PM   #2639
tremike0308
tremike0308 is an unknown quantity at this point

I enjoy being able to take my daughters out trick-or-treating so they can get candy and also have a fun night!!!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 06:58 PM   #2640

Alumia is an unknown quantity at this point

Just going around, trick or treating with my friends makes Halloween awesome. i can't deny the candy though. XD
Alumia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!