Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 03:28 PM   #2601
soxfan
Webkinz :)

soxfan is a jewel in the roughsoxfan is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love halloween! I love dressing up because My mom makes my costumes.I love having everyone's eye's on me with my uniqe costumes! (like being a chinese girl in a chinese take-out box!)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 03:28 PM   #2602
easybake4u is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love seeing all of the homemade costumes. Some of them are so clever.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:31 PM   #2603
Lil Kinz
hipu is an unknown quantity at this point

What I like the most about Halloween are the vibrant colours - purple and orange, dark and light, fear and fun.
hipu is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 03:35 PM   #2604

Hollylop is on a distinguished road

The thing I love best about Halloween is jack-o-laterns. Love to see them shining on a dark night.

Thanks for hosting this contest.

Hollylop
Old 10-01-2008, 03:37 PM   #2605
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite this is seeing all of the creative costumes and going out go get CANDY with your buddies.
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 03:42 PM   #2606
OFFLINEFOREVERD:

demilovato will become famous soon enough

There are so many things!
the candy,dressing up,& scaring people!
demilovato is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 03:47 PM   #2607
lovell13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I am 14 years old so I don't really Trick-Or-Treat anymore, but hat my favorite thing about Halloeen is if (and hen) I go ith my cousin (she is younger than me). I seeing her hen our moms are checking through our candy so she can see all of her findings. If I don't go ith my cousin then my favorite thing is seeing all of the cute costumes that the little kids and the babies have. I seeing their smiles as well, that just makes my day.

My favorite baby costume was 4 years ago they ere a ! Ho cute!! They even made the costume themselves!
lovell13 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 03:51 PM   #2608
sweetiepy987
bub96 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is costumes> I have not decided what i wanted to be this year, i think i will be a mustard bottle. Does that sound good! Any ways i hope i win! I really want a bat or black cat they are nice.
bub96 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #2609
bunnynickol
bunnynickol is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I would love to enter the Halloween contest!

My favorite thing about Halloween is trick- or- treating!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT A REAL PURE GERMAN SHEPARD DOG!!!!!!
SHE is 3
Old 10-01-2008, 03:54 PM   #2610

iPhoneless is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is to see all the young ones wearing different costumes. It's so cool how every kid has a different costume and some even home made. It's just too cute!
iPhoneless is offline Male
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!