Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 11:18 AM   #2571
Webkinz :)
VegetarianGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love picking a costume. It is so much fun to see all your diferent options and even more fun to pick one!
VegetarianGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 11:21 AM   #2572
tenftdeep is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is that it is a low expectation holiday. Unlike Thanksgiving and Christmas -- there is usually very little preparation. You don't have to worry about travelling great distances and the whole point of the holiday is to just have FUN! While you can connect with your family, no one is offended if you choose to be with friends.

Be scary, be silly, be outrageous, show a secret side of yourself or a desire that you often keep hidden, have a sugar high and eat crazy amounts of chocolate, let out your tensions with a good scream in a haunted house tour. Walk the crisp fields as you breathe in the fall and changing colors, pick out a pumpkin to carve, get gooey as you scoop the insides and sort out the pumpkin seeds for roasting in butter -- Halloween is a holiday that lets your spirits soar!
tenftdeep is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 11:24 AM   #2573
MonstaMash
Gift Guru

MonstaMash has a spectacular aura about

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up my fat black cat in a cute costume
Old 10-01-2008, 11:27 AM   #2574

PandaCherry06 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for a great contest - favorite thing to do on Halloween is to dress up.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:33 AM   #2575
please ask which acc
Gift Guru

h2boo will become famous soon enough

trick or treating use to be my favorite thing at halloween, but now that i have kids it is watching them transform into other creatures and people. My children figure out what they want to be, they spend hours disscussing it, were search thrift stores to find materials, and I help them make their costumes. On trick or treat I watch as for a few hours my children transform into mystical, mythical, imaginative people and creatures from deep within the imaginations. Their voices change, the way they carry themselves change and for those few short hours we are all captured into thier imaginative worlds. The creativity they show is wonderful and awe inspiring. last year my oldest was Princess Daisy from Super Mario. With a thrift store formal and yellow spray paint, and some jewels and other odds aand ends, she was transformed into a beautiful Princess with super powers. I can't wait for this year because my youngest can't decide between being a shoe or a cactus, either way a lot of imagination is going to go into that costume. I Love HAllOWEEN and the creativity it ignites in my children.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:37 AM   #2576
Marley is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite thing about halloween is checking out all the original and creative costumes the people come up with on the streets.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:46 AM   #2577
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Hello! Thank for hosting this great Halloween contest!

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing all the little children in their costumes, especially the ones who are REALLY excited about it! Their grins are ear-to-ear, and they run from house to house like there's no tomorrow. Gotta love that!

Thanks again!
~klb1010
klb1010 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 12:04 PM   #2578
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

When I was younger and growing up halloween meant that you could dress up as anything you wanted to be. IT was fun and enjoyable, but now that I am an adult I believe that Halloween is mostly for the kids in which they enjoy getting candy and going around trick or treating and knocking on people's doors.

To be honest Halloween was a lot of fun back then and it was fun to go around and ring the doorbells of the people you knew and get candy. I remember going out and having a bag filled up of candy and then going out again with a new bag of candy ready to have. Well with so much candy there was too many left overs so then my dad took the left over candy to work to give to other co-workers. As always the candy was checked to make sure that nothing was missing , etc.

Overall I have to say that what I like about Halloween is that is fun to dress up, go around to places in your neighborhood and ring on the doors of your neighbors and suprise them. Also it is fun to give the candy out and see the many cute and scary outfits that people have. Often we close our doors early since not many little kids are in the area and we get crowds of people after 8 30 pm that are older around 17 and older.

I also enjoy watching the old scary movies on TV I am not talking about the Scary movies today but the ones that were popular in the 1940's with the Original Dracula, Wolfman, Mummy and Frankenstein , etc. Starring Bela Legosi, Boris Karloff, and Long Chaney Jr. Those movies were great and had a great effect too them since the black and white color has a great suspenseful theme to it. Also I enjoyed watching the older version of 13 ghosts because it looked spookier than the newer one because of the great suspenseful theme.

I must say that movies back in the olden days were a lot more interesting than they are today since they didn't have the blood and gore that they do now and they were great for even teen agers to watch.
So I will say the movies are great to watch but only the older ones, the Halloween movies are scary to watch if they are the real scary ones but there are also kids movies that are great to watch too with Charlie brown, Pooh, Princess, and other child cartoon favorites.

Also since Halloween is in the month of October it is also a popular month to see all the famous Ghost stories and hauntings that are around. I don't know why I am interested in Ghosts and hauntings but it is interesting since you get to see and learn about famous places. There are some places that I never knew were haunted. So I enjoy that. The music is spooky, the outfits are great to see, and over all it SHould be enjoyed by the kids today .

Also you can dress up the family dog and take him out for a little fun. But I wouldn't take the dog out with the kids around since they tend to get scared by the scary outfits.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:07 PM   #2579

julesg is on a distinguished road

I love the chance to be creative and dress up as something totally different from everyone else!
Old 10-01-2008, 12:13 PM   #2580
Lil Kinz
kidshillean is an unknown quantity at this point

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday since I was a child, you get to dress up and pretend you are someone else for the day, there's tons of games to play at parties, sweet treats to enjoy and the best thing of all is you get to do all of these neat things with your family and friends!!!!
kidshillean is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!