Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 10:50 AM   #2561
Lil Kinz
cjrjkm is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite holiday is Halloween
cjrjkm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 10:50 AM   #2562
Webkinz :)
potamess is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Wow! Thanks guys! What a great deal - I just love contests!
Old 10-01-2008, 10:52 AM   #2563
Gift Guru

beebird has a spectacular aura aboutbeebird has a spectacular aura about

Would love to enter this contest, have to say my favorite part of Halloween is seeing al the kids dressed up and trick or treating. They all look so cute
beebird is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 10:53 AM   #2564
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

What I like is see what outfit the kids were dressing up in and the Joy of their smile when I give them a small bag fill with candy.
junwil is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 10:54 AM   #2565
RoyalTree

RoyalTree is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Well, it will be 24 years ago this Halloween that I got together with my hubby. It's not our wedding anniversary, but it's the night that he asked me to be his girl. So, it has a special meaning for us.

It's also fun because we always take the kids to our church where we do "Trunk or Treat" People sign up and create games using their trunks and a parking space. There are costume contests, and a chili cook-off, and lots of food and candy. We have even won the best decorated trunk 3 times!
RoyalTree is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 10:54 AM   #2566

tennesseecroppe is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm...What is my favorite thing about Halloween? There are too many to name: decorating my webbies house with Halloween things, carving scary pumpkins, roasting pumpkin seeds, visiting the pumpkin patch, stuffing scarecrows, decorating the house- inside and out, dressing up extrememly spooky and going trick or treating with my boys and my puppy (and yes she wears a costume too!), watching creepy horror flicks with the kiddies every Friday night while curled up under blankets and eating popcorn, those a re just a few of my favorite things about Halloween!!!
tennesseecroppe is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 11:02 AM   #2567
Lil Kinz
royalpup is an unknown quantity at this point

Spooky,dark,scary,and FUN!!!!!!!!Those are just a few words that describ Halloween,I love Halloween because you go Trick-or-Treating,get enormis amounts of candy,stay up late,and sometimes play tricks on people!!!!!
This is royalpup!!!!Wuz Up?!:rdr::sch:Thease are my ebkinz!!!Stay Cool Peeps!!!
royalpup is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 11:03 AM   #2568

photodp is an unknown quantity at this point

the candy, of course!!!
photodp is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 11:04 AM   #2569
wiffle!!
Lil Kinz

wifflesniffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

hope everybody has a great contest!!!! love ya!!
Old 10-01-2008, 11:13 AM   #2570

Lara is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is the fun family party we always have before the kids go trick or treating!
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!