Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 08:04 AM   #2521
Lil Kinz
mzbrown0808 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love everything about Halloween! I love seeing my children get excited in the days leading up to the big night. I love seeing them all dressed up in costumes. With 4 children, I've seen scary, funny, beautiful, silly, etc. I love decorating for Halloween. Bob is the favorite decoration. He is our scarecrow that hangs around outside. Bob Sr. had to retire last year. This year we are shopping for Bob Jr. I love walking around the neighborhood and seeing all of the other kids in costume and other decorations. Halloween is one of the funnest holidays. No other time of the year lets you dress up, be silly, and go out to get a bunch of candy and treats. Halloween rocks!! (As my children would say).
mzbrown0808 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 08:34 AM   #2522
liam526
Webkinz :)
lissasue12101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

this is my first halloween in webkinz world, I am so excited!!!!!
lissasue12101 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 08:37 AM   #2523
Lil Kinz
smileydo is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is decorating pumpkins; my family just loves to do it (and then we get to bake the seeds)!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 08:40 AM   #2524
STR0804
Gifted
pyroforyou is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing kids dressed in costumes and how happy they are when they get candy.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:42 AM   #2525
funkfrogz

sUpErKiWi is on a distinguished road

I love halloween because i can dress up without anyone laughing, get free candy (woohoo!), and i can have a fun night being spooookkkyyy!
sUpErKiWi is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 09:06 AM   #2526
Gift Guru

Bibble is on a distinguished road

Ahhh Halloween, one of my most favorite holidays of the year. I love it most because of the season - FALL!!!!!! I love the colors of the trees, the coolness in the air, the sound of football games playing on the weekends, wearing sweaters, drinking cocoa, going on hayrides, looking for the perfect pumpkin, carving the perfect pumpkin and passing out candy to the little ones!!!
Bibble
Old 10-01-2008, 09:11 AM   #2527
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU
Gifted

amandapanda927 is on a distinguished road

I love carving my pupkikin so sacry.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:16 AM   #2528
PeggyPinky is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Halloween. My favorite thing about Halloween is getting dressed up in a costume. I pick what I want to be for Halloween on November 1st and then spend the whole rest of the year changing my mind so by the time October 31st comes I've wanted to be about 30 different things, but then I have to choose one. It's usually not the one I started out wanting! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be an angel this year. I still have a few weeks to change my mind, so we'll see!

Thank you for running this contest!
Old 10-01-2008, 09:18 AM   #2529
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite thing about Halloween is the opportunity to tell my grandchildren the scary tale of Icabod Crane and his encounter with the Headless Horseman in the "Legend of Sleepy Hollow." We have a blast with it every year. And as they get older, they enjoy it more and more.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:23 AM   #2530
mamanme

mama2cd is an unknown quantity at this point

I asked my daughter what she likes most about Halloween and she said the candy and getting to dress up. I like the cool air, the crunchy leaves and seeing all of the little ones in their costumes!
mama2cd is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!