Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 01:49 AM   #2501
vegasgirlur12
Webkinz :)

vegasgirlur12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hello my name is vegasgirlur12 please add me to the contest. My favorite thing about halloween is the halloween parties and seeing how creative people are. This is the time that everyone gets into the holiday moods... love it.:gwolf:
vegasgirlur12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 02:27 AM   #2502
AmyandHermie
Gift Guru

AmyandHermie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favourite thing about Halloween is dressing up in ridiculous costumes for house parties!!!
My favourite thing used to be trick or treating until I was too big to get anymore candy
Old 10-01-2008, 03:33 AM   #2503
1smiley

My favorite part of Halloween is going to the pumpkin patch with my Dad, picking the biggest pumpkin, then going to the apple orchard for hot cider, then going to the Square for the jack o lantern carving contest, and then going out for pie and sodas to cheer each other up when our jack o lantern takes last place.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:01 AM   #2504

fieldhockey12 is on a distinguished road

I love Halloween because I get to dress up and trick or treat with friends!
Old 10-01-2008, 04:38 AM   #2505
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

My favorite thing about Halloween is that it keeps the kids from focusing too much on Christmas for a whole month!
Old 10-01-2008, 04:53 AM   #2506
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

I love the excuse to dress up in a costume and hand out candy now that I'm too old to trick or treat
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 04:56 AM   #2507
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Pumpkin Carving is awesome!!
Old 10-01-2008, 05:29 AM   #2508
webkinz2day

My favorite thing about Halloween is CANDY!!! ..... yummy I can taste it now
Old 10-01-2008, 06:05 AM   #2509
acky for Webkinz

TheLastUnicorn4 is on a distinguished road

I think my favorite thing about Halloween is getting to dress up. I'm WAY too old to trick or treat, but I still dress up every year. I'm just a big kid at heart.
TheLastUnicorn4 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 06:08 AM   #2510
ginnyky
Gifted

ginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to behold

My favorite thing about halloween is trick or treat
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!