Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 07:48 AM   #241
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about halloween: going out with friends and releasing my inner child, dumping out the candy at home and pigging out! lol
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 07:49 AM   #242
Lil Kinz
fall09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about halloween is That you can trickor treat with all your friends and family, and the candy!
fall09 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:49 AM   #243
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about halloween is going out with my friends and getting tonsss of candy! I know on the street we go on, people have bbqs (yes, bbqs LOL) and it smells so good!
katiepup is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:49 AM   #244
I want to be a
Webkinz :)

Melia is on a distinguished road

When I was a kid, my mom always made my costumes, as did all my friends' moms. Then we'd go around to as many houses as we could before it got too dark. We didn't care so much about the candy as we did getting to see all the decorations and all the friendly people. So now when I take my son trick or treating, I get to help him make fun new memories with his friends, seeing all the decorations and people. They care a little bit more about the candy than I ever did though!
Melia is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:49 AM   #245
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My favorite thing about Halloween besidea seeing the DDs all dressed up and excited is watching Peanuts' The Great Pumpkin ~ it's a classic. Oh and reading a really old book called The Pumpkin Smasher Witch.
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:50 AM   #246

Harrypotter4vr is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is going trick-or-treating and dressing up. This year me and my sis are both going to be bananas, so that'll be lots of fun!
Harrypotter4vr is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:51 AM   #247
Gift Guru

leopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to all

Hi! My favourite thing about Halloween is inviting my friend over to trick or treat with (seeing as she doesn't go to the same school as me) and going to this really spooky house and having to do a whole maze for candy! Thanks for the contest! And Happy Halloween!
leopardluva7 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:52 AM   #248
KCoop is an unknown quantity at this point

I love all the Halloween decorations! This will be my first Halloween to take my daughter trick or treating......can't wait!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:52 AM   #249
balletgirlpo
Gifted

mdoubre is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is decorating. We have tons of decorations and always make it as spooky as possible. Last year we made a huge haunted graveyard in front of our house that the trick or treaters had to walk through to get to the candy. It was so much fun.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:52 AM   #250
2009 Will Be
Gifted

abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

I love Halloween, not because of the candy or spooky decorations. (although those are definatley a plus!) I acually love giving candy to kids on Halloween, it's so much fun to see their faces light up! I like dressing up and being someone else for a night. I love walking down the streets with my friends just feeling the cool fall weather. Another thing I like about Halloween is helping my neighbors pick up garbage and candy that's been left in their yard, the day after Halloween. Another thing I love about Halloween is my birthday! My Birthday is on October 21st, 10 days before Halloween.

One more thing I love about Halloween is celebrating it online, on Webkinz, and WI! I love decorating my Webkinz house for Halloween, feeding them candy, and also sending candy to my friends on Webkinz. That's a blast!

Ahhh........Halloween! I love it!

(P.S. Thanks Wendy for the awesome contest! I would really love a Halloween Webbie! Or just some decorations for my house! )

Last edited by abbythegrey; 09-28-2008 at 10:22 AM..
abbythegrey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!