Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 09:00 PM   #2481
i think imma
Webkinz :)

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

probably picking out my halloween costume
clublab30 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2008, 09:26 PM   #2482
ishing away snow
Gifted

leash is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is the decorations and crafts you can make for decorations. It's always fun to see how each person makes things and decorates.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:29 PM   #2483
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite part about Halloween is the creativity in seeing what sort of costume you can come up with.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 10:22 PM   #2484

marissa227 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is carving pumpkins!!!
marissa227 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 10:39 PM   #2485
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

My favourite thing about halloween is the excitement on my sons face, there is nothing in the world that could ever compare with the feeling a parent gets when their children are excited and anticipating something

Good luck everyone!
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 10:55 PM   #2486
crittersluver
crittersluver is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween would have to be the happy, smiling faces of all the little ones that come trick or treating at my door. They are always SO happy, laughing and havings such a good time. I just love seeing all of them so thrilled every year.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:58 PM   #2487
Lil Kinz
kaiza11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like Halloween because it's a time when you can be someone else, and of course, the candy doesn't hurt either!I have been saving up my Kinzcash for this holiday, as I would like a whole Halloween themed house. I already have a great start! I am also really looking forward to all of the special events that come with it! In real life Halloween, I love to dress up my hairless dog in a costume for trick or treating:acs:; this year he's going as a black cat! I hope he doesn't get mad at me!
Old 09-30-2008, 11:20 PM   #2488
virgyniaB

gynia knows the way
gynia knows the way

My favorite thing about Halloween is that my only son was born on Halloween. When he was little he confused his birthday bash with Halloween festivities. He thought that EVERYONE went trick-or-treating and dressed in costumes on their birthdays, and he thought that Halloween meant CAKE and ice cream!
Gynia
gynia is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 11:27 PM   #2489
Gifted

katleg is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is that for one day out of the year you can dress up and be ANTHING or ANYONE else. How cool is that! And I love to decorate Halloween cupcakes and make fun spooky food. Please enter me into the contest. Thank you
Old 09-30-2008, 11:30 PM   #2490
kimmygirl321

kimmygirl123 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is everything!!! I like dressing up, and going around the neighborhood for candy. And scary houses are really neat! But, I also like seeing what other people are dressed up as. I never knew the bat could look SO cute during Halloween. My ebkinzorld username is kimmygirl321.
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!