Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 07:11 PM   #2461
Webkinz :)

kitty5kitty5- is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hi! I would like to enter! I love halloween because in the dark, my friend and build a haunted house of webkinz! We dress our webkinz in spooky costumes and toilet paper, turn of the lights in her basement and add spooky stuff! Thanks!
kitty5kitty5- is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2008, 07:14 PM   #2462
Lil Kinz
kitinkiss is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hmmm..... I would have to say the best part is being someone, or something else. Someone you want to be, or something you want to be. To be able to step out of yourself for a night.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:14 PM   #2463
e are ♥Jalley♥
Banned
alexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Our favourite thing about Halloween is picking out a pumpkin, carving it, and roasting the seeds! Yummy!
alexmike2 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 07:15 PM   #2464
Gift Trainee

jmarcinikglsd is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is dressing up and getting to scare everyone with your costume!
jmarcinikglsd is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 07:20 PM   #2465
readergirl1228

Readergirl1228 is on a distinguished road

My favorite things about Halloween are: the cooler weather here, the fall colors, and dressing up with the kids! Yea, October!!
Old 09-30-2008, 07:21 PM   #2466
karley4soccer19

the one thing i love about halloween is treat or treating with my friends

my latest webkinz was the coco dinorsur delia
Old 09-30-2008, 07:22 PM   #2467

[xo] lipgloss has disabled reputation

My favorite thing about Halloween is that you get to dress up and stay awake however long you want to go have fun trick-or-treating with your friends.
[xo] lipgloss is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 07:24 PM   #2468

catsewe2 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

what a fun contest! thank you for offering it!

my favorite thing about Halloween is it's a fun and happy time - people, old & young, can dress silly, pets can dress for the occasion, creativity abounds, as does laughter - when you think about it, there are usually smiles surrounding each of us throughout the day and into the night on Oct. 31

catsewe2 aka Anne
Old 09-30-2008, 07:32 PM   #2469
candycello

Can't wait for halloween, CANDY!!!!!!!!!!

♥ candy cello (haha)
Old 09-30-2008, 07:45 PM   #2470
Lil Kinz
Horwseperson is an unknown quantity at this point

My most fav. thing about halloween is that there is TONS of candy. I usally get 2 to 3 paper bags full and it is the spirit of going to other peoples houses and possibly saying Trick or Treat. (And saying thank you in the end)
Horwseperson is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!