Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 05:42 PM   #2441
laceygirlkittykat
Lil Kinz

tink42013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love halloween because its the one night a year you can dress up as anything you want and nobody can say anything about & of corse who could forget the candy!
tink42013 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2008, 05:42 PM   #2442
♥♥♥
Webkinz :)

BananaPop is just really niceBananaPop is just really nice

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Halloween is one of my favorite season because...

People scare people! Everyone needs a good scare.
The costumes. I like seeing everyones awesome costumes.
BananaPop is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 05:49 PM   #2443

iwritebooks is on a distinguished road

my favorite thing about holloween is dressing up! i always go as something original!
Old 09-30-2008, 05:55 PM   #2444
iteach2ndgrade
Gift Guru

iteach2ndgrade is on a distinguished road

I would love to be entered into this contest. I love Halloween because of the time of year and all the color, getting/giving a good scare to get the hurt pumping, dressing up to be like someone/something you don't otherwise get a chance and last but not least a great excuse for candy!
iteach2ndgrade is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #2445
Lil Kinz

miagirlemily is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favort part of hallowen is going trick or treating, the hallowen party at the 4 h building with all my friends and all the lights are out so we are all dancing in the dark to the realy loud music also there is a costume award so we all dress up so thats got to be my favoret part of halloween. o and i love waching all the scary movies.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:22 PM   #2446

D0gzRule95 is an unknown quantity at this point

My FAVORITE thing about halloween is decorating, dressing up and hanging out with my friends!
Z.A.
D0gzRule95 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 06:26 PM   #2447
Mitt11

Mitt11 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is looking at everyone's costumes and decorations!
Old 09-30-2008, 06:29 PM   #2448
dragon208

dragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all around

my favorite it thing about halloween is everything i love i mean LOVE hoween dressing up in coustums getting candy decorting ur house with beautiful scary decoritions and scaring ppl with the decoration is so much fun
Old 09-30-2008, 06:29 PM   #2449
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

The candy DUH!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 06:36 PM   #2450

jacilee is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween-wait a minute-I don't beleive in halloween but I do like reformation day-my favorite part about that is learning about the diffrent reformers
jacilee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!