Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 05:14 AM   #2361
Lil Kinz

bigsister3331 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing all the beautiful colors of the leaves in contrast with the changing colors of the sky. During the fall the sky has beautiful colors as well. Also I like seeing all the decorations and the great ideas people come up with carving the pumpkins or making and buying costumes, some of them are very creative and scary. These are my favorite things about Halloween. I love big scary bats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2008, 05:54 AM   #2362
Lil Kinz
lina33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

okay, Halloween is so fun! I just love to hang out with my friends while we are dressed up waiting to go trick or treating. We feel excited and full of energy! Last year, we even brung a wagon and put all of our webkinz in to come along with us. They were dressed up in homemade costumes. They were witches, clowns, vampires, and princesses!!!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 06:03 AM   #2363
Lil Kinz
SmilesBell22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love halloween!
Old 09-30-2008, 06:10 AM   #2364
Webkinz :)

mwend1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love home-made costumes.

mwend1 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 06:27 AM   #2365

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

My favorite thing about Halloween is the imagination - the costumes, the decorations, the fun! I love the things kids can come up with!

mamapatrick
Mamapatrick is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 06:37 AM   #2366
Eragon9Saphira
Gifted
Germansheperdwebkinzwolf is on a distinguished road

Whaty I like about Halloween is dressing up in awesome costumes and (who wouldn't say this?) the candy!!!!
Germansheperdwebkinzwolf is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 06:39 AM   #2367
Gifted

Honey is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is waiting to see what my 2 girls are going to dress up as, it's always interesting.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:48 AM   #2368

3000cats has much to be proud of3000cats has much to be proud of3000cats has much to be proud of3000cats has much to be proud of

My favorite things are trick or treat and having a Halloween party.
3000cats is offline Male
Old 09-30-2008, 06:53 AM   #2369
Diabetes Awareness

babyhope01 is on a distinguished road

My favorite part of Halloween is the cider and donughts !!! Then all that candy !!!!
babyhope01 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 07:02 AM   #2370
That Girl

My favorite thing about Halloween is the weather and the spookiness. I am totally psyched for the Halloweentown marathon on Disney Channel this week! LOL
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!