Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 07:52 PM   #2321
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love the new theme pieces in WW, and I love to help my dd get dressed up and go trick or treating!
Qbear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 07:54 PM   #2322
Webkinz :)

TipperTiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

The thing I like about Halloween is the time u cherish with family and friends doing all of the things you do on Halloween. Such as Trick or Treating, and parties, ect.This is the reason I like Halloween. -TipperTiki
TipperTiki is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 08:16 PM   #2323
aliceinfl

bubblygal is an unknown quantity at this point

My fave thing about halloween is the Karazy costumes! people dressing up as something they totally aren't!
bubblygal is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 08:24 PM   #2324
Lil Kinz
allycat68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love eating all the candy. The one thing I love more than the candy is getting a new Halloween themed webkinz from my family

I love , , and
Old 09-29-2008, 08:25 PM   #2325
WEBKINZMANIAX is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite thing about Halloween is that you get to do something you would probably never do on any other day; you get to go up to complete strangers and demand that they give you candy!!
Old 09-29-2008, 08:25 PM   #2326

famkinzfunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My absolute favorite thing about Halloween is EVERYTHING. I enjoy carving pumpkins and picking out costumes. I look forward to trick or treating and hearing scary stories. I especially like the little little kids who are going trick or treating for the first time are wearing their very first costume and who forget to say trick or treat and no matter how much you tell them to will not say thank you, it's too cute. I'm talking babies - don't forget your Halloween manners!
What's not to like about Halloween - Haunted hay rides, apple cider and donuts. Picking through and seperating all your candy, suckers in that pile, chocolate in that pile, I hate that candy so it's Mom and Dad's in that pile!

FUN FUN FUN!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 08:50 PM   #2327
Lil Kinz
007funkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Costumes - for sure!
007funkid is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 09:13 PM   #2328
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

My fav thing about Halloween is that you get to dress up and get candy.

I♥candy! LOL!
Old 09-29-2008, 09:17 PM   #2329
chewbacca2
Gift Guru

chewbacca2 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing all the kids in their Halloween costumes. Thanks for the contest!
Old 09-29-2008, 09:22 PM   #2330
jksrnmama

dsjs072398 is an unknown quantity at this point

What do I like about Halloween? Absolutely everything! The costumes, the kids, its a fav holiday of mine!
dsjs072398 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!