Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 06:56 PM   #2301
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Wow! I want the !
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 06:57 PM   #2302
Webkinz :)

trufflespeanut is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My Favorite thing about halloween isn't the candy, but the dressing up; you can be ANYTHING you want to be with a little imagination! I like Trick-or-Treating too though!

P.S I am trufflespeanut on too!

~ trufflespeanut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 06:57 PM   #2303
emily44

My favorite thing about halloween is the nice crisp weather, and all the candy!
Old 09-29-2008, 07:03 PM   #2304
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the candy and costumes!
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 07:06 PM   #2305
harrypotter1fan

A POEM ABOUT MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT HALLOWEEN
My favorite thing about Halloween...oh there's SO many reasons to choose!
Maybe dressing as monsters, fairies, pumpkins, or ghosts that jump out and say BOO!
Maybe to trick or trick or treat, have sweets to eat and carry on all through the night!
Or perhaps it's just that to see a black cat would give you oh so much a fright!
When you go to bed with the thoughts in your head of candy and wonders galore,
But something inside is telling you that Dracula's right outside your bedroom door!
So my favorite thing about Halloween isn't candy with my brothers to share,
No, my favorite thing about Halloween is because it's the one night that I can be SCARED!!!!

Happy Halloween...BOO!

P.S. My Webkinz World username is harryhermioneron - hope I win!!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 07:12 PM   #2306
Lil Kinz
Zadie is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I would totally LOVE to enter this contest! Now this is why I LOVE Halloween:

Halloween is the one day where you can dress up and pretend to be anyone that you want to be, and no laughs at you. You can be anything you want, and there are no consequences for your doing so. Also, the decorations really add to the whole mood. On Halloween, you can decorate your house in all sorts of crazy ways. On Halloween, you can be afraid. In fact, you're supposed to be! And, of course, any holiday where you can dress up and go door-to-door recieving candy is automatically great! And that's why I love Halloween!

Zadie
Zadie is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #2307
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

Happy Halloween to everybody! I like sweets, of course.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:18 PM   #2308
Lil Kinz
KTBW4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Halloween is the best because I love dressing up and scaring people, getting lots of candy, and the Halloween theme on webkinz world.
KTBW4 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 07:29 PM   #2309
Webkinz :)

pctPCT is an unknown quantity at this point

I love COSTUMES! it's so fun to come up with things to be (my favorite: my neighbor and I were cardboard boxes)!
Old 09-29-2008, 07:29 PM   #2310
webby123456
Lil Kinz
Clairebear :) is an unknown quantity at this point

Halloween is completely my favourite holiday, and here is a poem about why:

Happy children all dressed up.
Amazed at all the candy.
Laughing, jumping, squealing, shouting.
Lively and so free.
Ogres and devils and goblins and ghouls.
Witches and ghosts and vampires and more.
Eek! Scream the children.
Eek! Shriek the parents
No one is unhappy.

And this is why I would just LOVE to win this contest!

Clairebear :) is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!