Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 05:59 PM   #2271
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween would be coming up with a costume, because there are so many different possibilities!!!
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 06:03 PM   #2272
Lil Kinz
big momma is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up in costumes.
big momma is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 06:05 PM   #2273
Webkinz :)

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

My favorite things about Halloween are going trick-or-treating, wearing awesome costumes, and eating candy!
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 06:05 PM   #2274
Lil Kinz

baileypup96 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is picking out my costume and seeing other peoples costumes! Some of the costumes are very creative! :-):bokbok:
baileypup96 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #2275
cjgrice is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a Happy and Safe Halloween!

My favorite thing was trick or treating with my friends and going to grandmas house with all my family to have candy, donuts and apple cider.
The whole family..such memories
cjgrice is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 06:07 PM   #2276
don't bother my

indygirl108 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love trick or treating and I also love how you can get super duper sized bags of candy like a month before halloween so you can stuff up on candy before halloween!!!!!!!!!!!! : P

---------- indygirl108 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

oh and i love da costumes

Last edited by indygirl108; 09-29-2008 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-29-2008, 06:08 PM   #2277

skyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of light

My faveorite thing is trick-or-treating with all of my friends.

~~~~~
~Skyranch
skyranch is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 06:11 PM   #2278
Lil Kinz

sjavens is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween are definetly the scary costumes!!!
sjavens is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 06:15 PM   #2279
Gift Trainee

Zulzen is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing is the costumes.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:16 PM   #2280
sharonpp4 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is trick or treating (and the candy of course). What another great contest for all of us webkinz fans!!!
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!