Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #2261
jadiey for trades
Gift Guru

jadiey is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about halloween is that its the only time you can go out and act all goofy and not care if your wearing makeup or not and say its just part of your costume!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 05:37 PM   #2262
Webkinz :)
hvike is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I am so excited to buy and decorate my Halloween Room! I have already started saving my Kinzcash for the special occassion. I appreciate the seasonal, fun things Webkinz offers like the falling leaves for Autumn, the snow in winter in my garden.:easter:
hvike is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 05:39 PM   #2263
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love handing out candy to the trick or treaters! They have such wonderful costumes and are so grateful for candy Ive even seen some webkinz inspired costumes
~Sparky
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 05:40 PM   #2264
Pm me please!

Hipposter is on a distinguished road

Wow! I love halloween except for the scary part. I get freaked out! My favorite thing about halloween is dressing up in costumes! Mine's different every year!
Hipposter is offline Male
Old 09-29-2008, 05:41 PM   #2265

iluvwebkinz146 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love halloween... its one of my favorite times of the year.... I would like to be entered in the contest...
Old 09-29-2008, 05:43 PM   #2266
Lil Kinz
ticketmaster7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I do have a webkinz account, but if i did win, I would love for my kids to have it so theirs is kristalangel. I have just joined and I think this is a wonderful sight and I think it is really wonderful that you give away prizes for I am a fan of and Halloween. My favorite thing is watching my kids get dressed for Halloween each year and seeing everybody's halloween costume. Their creativity just blows my mind! Well that's my favorite, good luck to everyone!!!

---------- ticketmaster7 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ticketmaster7
I do have a webkinz account, but if i did win, I would love for my kids to have it so theirs is kristalangel. I have just joined and I think this is a wonderful sight and I think it is really wonderful that you give away prizes for I am a fan of and Halloween. My favorite thing is watching my kids get dressed for Halloween each year and seeing everybody's halloween costume. Their creativity just blows my mind! Well that's my favorite, good luck to everyone!!!
I would love to be enetered in this contest

Last edited by ticketmaster7; 09-29-2008 at 05:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ticketmaster7 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 05:43 PM   #2267
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

My favorite thing about Halloween is the ability to show off your creativity (aka your costume) and in return get candy.
stovetop0896 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 05:45 PM   #2268
bonsail

kitty cat rock is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i would like to enter i was going to give it to my brother since he is so nice i like going trick or treating then giving it to oher people in shelters or i give to my dentist for a dollar a pound and give that money to save a pet

Last edited by kitty cat rock; 09-29-2008 at 05:48 PM..
Old 09-29-2008, 05:45 PM   #2269
Lil Kinz
ace_emem13 is an unknown quantity at this point

gettting tons of candy =]
ace_emem13 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 05:47 PM   #2270

Bluefinch is an unknown quantity at this point

Please enter me into the contest, thanks.
Oh, there are many things that I love about Halloween. The many different costumes, and I enjoy seeing the kids up and down my block go out for trick and treating. My family always counts how many trick-or-treaters we get each year (Most is like 200 kids in costumes!!) and decorating the house is a fun way I like to express myself; my creativity. The house always looks different each year, and I work with my siblings on the delightful pumpkins, the fake spiderwebs, and the few different things we add that make it individual, our own, and fun and different than the other decorations. Webkinz-wise, I love the seasonal things and decorations that they have. The falling leaves are a great idea, and so are the halloween furniture. I hope you enjoy reading this, as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you!
Bluefinch is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!