Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 04:28 PM   #2231
margielovesscott
Webkinz :)
msoloski is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love decorating my house with pumpkins, corn stalks and mums! Pretty!
msoloski is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 04:30 PM   #2232
Gifted

eo115-k is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

id have to say my favorite part of halloween would be dressing up and eating all my candy from trick or treating.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:31 PM   #2233
Lil Kinz
allylicious9173 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite part of hallowen would be looking at all the diffrent types of coustumes there are

i really want the i already have the
Old 09-29-2008, 04:33 PM   #2234
Lil Kinz

sherryvic is an unknown quantity at this point

What I love most about Halloween is a couple of years ago we started having Hallowee parties for my daughter. As the years went by the parties got bigger and bigger. My whole family and friends all pitch in and everyone dresses up. The house is totally decorated with everything imaginable. We have anywhere for 20-50 kids and parents end up staying as well. We now have a huge trail that is all decked out and lighted. Its the best part of Halloween for me and my family. Its also a safe way to spend it.
Thanks
Sherryvic
Old 09-29-2008, 04:38 PM   #2235

carmo5 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of halloween is seeing all the costumes, the creativity, and the fun that goes into dressing up. Halloween is a favorite at our house.....
carmo5
Old 09-29-2008, 04:39 PM   #2236
Webkinznut505

Webkinznut5o5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok! My favorite thing about halloween is that it is the same day as my boy friend's birthday and... COSTUMES!
Old 09-29-2008, 04:41 PM   #2237
jiajia2008 is on a distinguished road

Hi, I would like to enter the contest.
Right on the day of Halloween is my cousin's birthday!
:clyde::deer::manatee::manatee::pgn::rdr::samoyed::toucan::s nake:
Old 09-29-2008, 04:42 PM   #2238
Gifted

tojo is an unknown quantity at this point

When I was a child my favorite thing about Halloween was walking through the neighborhood in the dark collecting candy. Now that I'm an adult I enjoy watching kids dress up and pretend to be someone or something they're not for a couple of hours. Oh how fun it is to escape into fantasy land and have fun with friends while real life continues on around us.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:53 PM   #2239
queen9800
Gifted

queen9800 will become famous soon enough

I love Halloween because, of the cool costumes people come up with, and then even though im a teen, I stillgo out, I take my moms friend from our horse club trick or treating, then ill meet up with my friends. It is also my friends brithday that day!
Old 09-29-2008, 04:53 PM   #2240
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

My daughter loves deciding on what costume to wear, which she starts right after Christmas! She loves the Trick-or-Treating and seeing neighbors and their houses, and being a little scared at the spooky houses. Her favorite thing is organizing the candy she gets. When she is done Trick-or-Treating, we always go to the same pizza place and she dumps out her candy and puts it in piles based on candy type. Her mean parents don't let her eat too much of the candy, so she saves the wrappers and organizes them for weeks afterwards. (We freeze the candy and use it to decorate our gingerbread house at Christmastime!)
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!