Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 07:40 AM   #211
A happy
Webkinz :)

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing is to get a basket for halloween.
coupon12 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 07:40 AM   #212

Dabears27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Thanks to our partner retailer www.ameriwade.com, we are pleased to announce a new WI contest for the month of October! This contest has a Halloween theme with two fabulous Halloween prizes - the Bat and the Black Cat!!! Twenty other lucky forum members will win pieces from Webkinz World's Halloween collection.

To enter, simply post on this thread and tell us what your favorite thing is about Halloween.

Rules:
  • You may only enter once (which means you can only post one time on this thread.)
  • The contest closes to new entries at 10 pm on 10/31/08.
  • The winners will be announced on November 1st on the front page of the forum.
  • Prizes: 1 Bat, 1 Black Cat, 20 virtual Webkinz World items from the Halloween theme (could be currently available or retired - you just never know.)
Have fun and good luck everyone!

Wendy

the candy is mmmmmm good!!
Dabears27 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 07:40 AM   #213

doxxiesnow is on a distinguished road

Since I know am officially to old to go trick-or-treating I just love to see all the kids in their costumes going around and then knocking on our door and say trick or treat we usually don't get alot of people though cause not that many people come down our street. But it's still fun. I just love decorating our house too and planning a halloween party
doxxiesnow is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:41 AM   #214
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I like a lot of things about Halloween, the scary decorations are fun to look at, the cosumes sometimes are hilarious, the candy, but most of all, I think my favorite part is hanging out, or trick or treating with my best friends.

Thanks for the contest Wendy and ameriwade, and good luck everyone!

-Pups
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:42 AM   #215
javagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I love seeing kids all dressed up in their costumes. I love the decorations. I love decorating my home. Friends come over just to see what it looks like this year.
javagirl is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:42 AM   #216
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

The thing I love most about Halloween is getting to dress up in a costume.
merry312 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:42 AM   #217
kinzproduction

I would like to enter!
I like Halloween because you get to stay up late and eat lots of candy
Old 09-28-2008, 07:42 AM   #218
aliciazan
Gift Guru

aliciazan1974 will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about Halloween is taking my daughter to the Trunk-or-Treat at the church. You get to see how creative all of the kids and adults have been with the decorations and their costumes. I wonder how many Hannah Montana's there will be this year?? I also enjoy all of the Halloween/Fall decorations that people use to decorate their homes and business. Thanks!
aliciazan1974 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:43 AM   #219
korychi

korychi is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween would be trick or treating! Who wouldn't want free candy!
korychi is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:43 AM   #220

soccer.girl.94 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of Halloween is dresses up because no matter how old you are there is always a coustum for you.
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!