Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #2181
Lil Kinz
Klomp is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is the post-Halloween candy sale!:el1:
Klomp is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #2182
nellRecords!
Gifted

nellvixen is sweet stuff
nellvixen is sweet stuffnellvixen is sweet stuffnellvixen is sweet stuffnellvixen is sweet stuffnellvixen is sweet stuffnellvixen is sweet stuffnellvixen is sweet stuff

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite things about Halloween are dressing up and of course, the CANDY!!!
nellvixen is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 03:00 PM   #2183
Lil Kinz
noirerose14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Halloween to me is a spine tingling time that only comes once a year. Even though some may thing that the holiday is all about the sugary treats we spend hours each Halloween searching for, I find Halloween a nice time to throw a party, tell scary legends about the ghosts and gouls roaming the streets on All Hallows Eve, and enjoy the cool fall evening with the wind blowing through my hair and leaves from maple trees brushing against my feet .
:gwolf: ~noirerose14~:gwolf:

P.S.- I <3 Webkinz!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

noirerose14 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 03:03 PM   #2184
cr8tive1
Gifted
craftymom is on a distinguished road

favorite part of Halloween - dressing up. I just love to see all the different creatures.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:05 PM   #2185
spider12
Webkinz :)

lil_googles will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about halloween is being able to dress-up and then hang-out with my friends and family.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:06 PM   #2186
Lil Kinz
snowflakebug is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Halloween is a great holiday because you get to be anyone or anything you wish and you get rewarded with candy for it!!! It is the best FUN!
snowflakebug is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 03:06 PM   #2187
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

My Favorite thing about Halloween is Trick or Treaters . I love to see the costumes and see how creative some of them can be. From cute to evil they bring a gasp of excitement or temporary horror
which brings out a little bit of life in everyone of every age. The Trick or Treaters can also bring hope and help to UNICEF..
Trick or Treat
and be safe
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 03:09 PM   #2188
OK Records!

okpo has accomplished something fantabulous
okpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulous

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorite thing about halloween is trick or treating.

Old 09-29-2008, 03:14 PM   #2189
webkinzmom2 is on a distinguished road

Pick me! Pick me! Thanks for all you do to make WI fun and safe!
Old 09-29-2008, 03:15 PM   #2190
Millerlite
Gifted

webkinzluver45238 is on a distinguished road

I think the scariest thing about halloween is the costumes..sometimes they are really scary!!
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!