Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 01:30 PM   #2141
cabulous
Webkinz :)

cabulous is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up! I'm going to be Snow White this year.
cabulous is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 01:32 PM   #2142
daimac03

iammia is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is Sitting on my front porch with my dog Louie in his costume and greeting all the little goblins in our neighborhood. It is so much fun to see all the kids, makes me miss when mine used to be excited about Trick or Treat!
iammia is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 01:33 PM   #2143
gatita is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is that it signifys the fall season with pumpkins (Pumpkin Pie)and cool weather. It is my favorite time of year.
gatita is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 01:38 PM   #2144
MichelleH is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is trunk or treat at church. We decorate the trunks of our cars in the church parking lot. The public comes to view them and vote on the best trunk. We hand out candy, cook hot dogs over an open fire and roast marshmallows for s'mores. This year I'm doing a webkinz trunk and am going to try to make some of the games. I can't wait.
MichelleH is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 01:50 PM   #2145
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up as whatever you want and eating all the candy you want!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 01:53 PM   #2146
Jepperuni

Jepperuni is an unknown quantity at this point

Cmon! The most awesome thing is..... its the only nite of the year where u get free candy!
Jepperuni is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 01:54 PM   #2147
MNCheerTwins
Gifted

MNcheerTwins is on a distinguished road

I love Haloween for many reasons. Mainly because it's a really fun, relaxed holiday unlike say Christmas which become very stressful with buying gifts, cleaning the house, making food, preparing for crazy relatives, etc. PLUS we get to dress up in fun or scary costumes we wouldn't normally get to wear without being laughed at, hang out with our friends, play in the dark and have lots of treats!
Old 09-29-2008, 01:55 PM   #2148
Lil Kinz

datsyuk13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I Would Love 2 Be Emtered 2 PLZ
Old 09-29-2008, 01:55 PM   #2149
jenna522

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

Halloween is truly a happy holiday. The smell of pumpkin pies, decorating the house, carvng pumpkins, picking out Halloween costumes and handing out candy. Parents are happy because a .75 candy bar can put the biggest smile ever on our little bundles of joy. Unlike Christmas, which breaks the bank and leaves us wishing for our lost loved ones. As a parent, we all know there is nothing better than a smile on the greatest gift we could ever receive....our children!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE!!!!
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 01:55 PM   #2150
HarveyMellen

HarveyMellen is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely my favorite thing about Halloween is
"The Candy Corn Candy".... Can't get enough ever no matter how old I get...LOL
HarveyMellen is offline Male
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!