Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 11:20 AM   #2111
Gifted

lilacroses will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about halloween is seeing all of the other costumes. It's so much fun to see all the ideas from my friends. One of my friends last year was a piece of gum stuck on a shoe. It was sooo funny! He was dressed in pink fluffly stuff with a shoe stuck on his head!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 11:23 AM   #2112
cheri39
Webkinz :)

cheri39 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love carving pumpkins! Webkinz ID = cheri39.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:24 AM   #2113

Jacksparrow is on a distinguished road

I have never gone Trick-or-Treating, I just like to see all the cute costumes on little kids!
Old 09-29-2008, 11:25 AM   #2114
Avorina

Avorina is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite thing is that I get to carve the pumpkins that I spent all summer growing. Also seeing all the creative costumes that people wear when they arrive at my doorstep trick-or-treating.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:28 AM   #2115
Lil Kinz
orangeboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I love all the candy!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 11:28 AM   #2116

catringo is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love halloween, I hope for a treat. I hate tricks.

Happy Halloween everyone.
catringo is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 11:36 AM   #2117
Lil Kinz
joeldude8 is an unknown quantity at this point

that you get candy and it is really fun! and that you get to make a costume!
joeldude8 is offline Male
Old 09-29-2008, 11:39 AM   #2118

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

What I like best is a really fun "Pumpkin patch" event at our church that I like taking my kids to. They always have a great time.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 11:47 AM   #2119

reesez is an unknown quantity at this point

YAY!!!! Halloween is my all time favortite holiday!!!! Costumes, candy, parties, decorating, and now to share it with my daughter is absolutly amazing!! I have already spoiled her with too many costumes! She's only 21 months old and she has "Dress-up" costumes like you wouldn't believe (most of which are too big right now! LOL)
My favorite parts are the scary movies and decorating!!! bats and rats and ghosts and ghouls! (Lydia) Fun times for ALL! (Voodoo)
reesez is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 11:50 AM   #2120

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love EVERYTHING about halloween: the weather, the harvest time of year, the colorful leaves, the decorations....

But my favorite thing about Halloween is taking my niece trick-or-treating: getting to see which costume she and her friends have chosen, as well as getting dressed up ourselves to accompany the liitle ones on the walk!

Happy Halloween! Only 2 more days till October!
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!