Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 10:52 AM   #2101
Webkinz :)

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Thanks - yet another great contest - Favorite thing - Candy of course!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 10:54 AM   #2102
Astondb9
Astondb9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about holloween is watching all the kinds come to my door - they all look sooo cute! And the not so cute ones sometimes look better when they keep their masks on...
Old 09-29-2008, 11:00 AM   #2103
Rage74
Rage74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, my favorite thing is the overaboundance of chocolate! And all the cute pet costumes. My dog, Dingo, has been a pumpkin and a devil in years past. Haven't decided what he'll be this year.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:02 AM   #2104
Lil Kinz
amyb99 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is taking my kids trick-or-treating and watching how excited they get at all of the festivities.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:05 AM   #2105
Lil Kinz

cnite is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite thing about Halloween is the festiveness that it brings out in young at old alike. It's just a fun holiday filled with spookiness, candy and good fun.
cnite is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 11:13 AM   #2106
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

hooray! you guys have the BEST contests! my favorite thing about halloween is all the decorations & special seasonal treats that we make... caramel apples, popcorn balls, hot apple cider... yummy! good luck everyone!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 11:13 AM   #2107
PrincessJLH
Gifted

PrincessJLH is on a distinguished road

Decorating the house with all sorts of fun stuff. Lining the yard with 100+ lanterns. Carving 6 pumpkins and handing out hopefully the best candy in the neighborhood.
For Webkinz world, my favorite is the cool room and any additions I can add. Dressing up all my pets in costumes, sending candy to friends on the day and getting whatever cool candy basket webkinz hands out. Thats a lot of favorites Halloween is GREAT!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 11:14 AM   #2108
SissyGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I absolutely LOVE Halloween! It really shows the spirit of giving! What other time can you go to complete strangers houses and get candy for free?

I also love decorating for Halloween! I have two little girls that really love the decorations!

Going to the pumpkin patch is a tradition for me, my husband, and our two daughters. We have went every single year for the last 13 years! We enjoy caramel apples, hayrides, and carving our pumpkins. We also have a pumpkin carving contest to see who's pumpkin gets to go on top! Everything about Halloween is fantastic! I LOVE HALLOWEEN!
SissyGirl is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 11:16 AM   #2109

Emkinz is on a distinguished road

I like trick-or-treat and the decorations.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:18 AM   #2110
Adsgirls is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part is the costumes!!! I love coming up with one of a kind costumes like the year I made a goth tinkerbell costume, it was really cool.
Adsgirls is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!