Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 08:45 AM   #2071
Webkinz :)
coolbsc is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love Halloween. My birthday is even 2 days before halloween.So i hope you choose me
coolbsc is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 08:45 AM   #2072
Lil Kinz
DeannasBananas is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hello! My favorite thing about Halloween is taking my daughter out trick or treating. I love to see all of the unique costumes that people come up with. Plus, my daughter's birthday is ten days before Halloween so it makes for some really fun parties.
Deanna
Old 09-29-2008, 08:46 AM   #2073
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

My favorite thing is all the fun decorations and watching all the kids Halloween night in their costumes.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:56 AM   #2074
Gifted

tupelohunny19 is a jewel in the roughtupelohunny19 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite thing about Halloween is the CANDY!!!! Love all the candy!!!
tupelohunny19 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 09:00 AM   #2075
Lil Kinz
beverly is an unknown quantity at this point

I love everything about Halloween! Watching the little one's making their way up to the door with their shy little "trick-or-treat". The air, the leaves changing. Burning candles that smell like all the fall baking. All the decorations I get to put out. Mulled cider, a comforter, candle and book in a snuggly corner. I could go on and on and on. Happy Halloween everyone!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 09:03 AM   #2076
Roohoo1
Gifted

Roohoo1 has a spectacular aura about

I love the decorations. Halloween is second only to Christmas in terms of money spent on decorations so apparently I'm not alone in my enjoyment, but that also means there's a lot of things to choose from. This year my boys aren't going out Trick-or-Treating so we're going all out decorating. Not creepy and scary - like a haunted house - just a lot of fun stuff for the Trick-or-Treating kids to enjoy as they come up the walk, and for their parents to enjoy as they wait on the driveway.

A secondary thing I really enjoy is making the kids say, "Trick or Treat" in unison before they can choose their candy. Maybe that's a throwback from the Great Pumpkin Peanuts special, I'm not sure, but I just love to hear the kids and look at their costumes. Some people (probably the parents) are really creative.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:03 AM   #2077
laura1357 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have so many favorite things about halloween. One is decorating my house. i love seeing the look on my children's faces as they go from room to room looking at each decoration and making it light up or play a halloween song or spooky saying. i tend to decorate on the more delightful, not macabre side of halloween. i also look foward to my yearly watching of The Nightmare before Christmas. The chicken costumes my children wore in the past were beyond adorable and every year we try to top them. But another really great part of halloween is that when it comes, it means Christmas is right around the corner!
Old 09-29-2008, 09:03 AM   #2078
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing al the children dressed up while trick-or-treating and having so much fun. Also love to decorate!
This is my first Halloween on webkinz, so my favorite there is going to see and buy all the cool things they offer from costumes and food, to stuff to decoate my rooms with. Can't wait to see what they come up with.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:08 AM   #2079

KnxJennifer is on a distinguished road

I am a Halloween fanatic!

The kids and I dress up every year and our house - well, let's just say we go all out tacky! This year, as always we are going with a theme - pirates.

This year we have also gone all out with decorating - the haunted graveyard, bats in the belfry and, as always, we make "coloring book" templates on the computer and carve pumpkins with our faces on them for the scarecrow scene in the front yard.

I would say that decorating is my favorite thing; but let's be honest - it's eating all the candy the day after!

Happy Halloween! And good luck to everyone on the contest!

KnxJennifer
Old 09-29-2008, 09:10 AM   #2080
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

My favorite thing about Halloween is the children, To see the excitement in their faces is priceless. All the little children are so adorable in their costumes. Oh and I cannot forget the Chocolate, being the protective parrent means you get first choice when inspecting all of the candy.
jsebaker is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!